+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Assault

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Pass - if hair Stendel has received that then the 5-0 should wait for him outside of the cop shop this week when he comes for us voluntery interview! This is just disgusting if true! I noticed on sky with the crap cop, he had his hands in his pockets (sign he hit him and sign going early from coach). Which manager goes separately from team coach?

Exactly Marcelle. Summat to hide obviously. The Fleetwood CEO behind the wheel is no bloody better angrily gesturing to the blowk who stopped the car from driving away.

Fleetwood as a club need to act and fast because this is badly damaging their credibility. They cruelly sacked John Sheridan a year ago to appoint this coconut, I voiced my concerns about Barton back then.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Agree Pass , crossed a line here and there is no where to go as a coach once that line is broken .

According to the Sun Stendel's called Barton a fu cking Scally in the tunnel .

I mean come on , he's only just got to grips with the english language , besides that a scally around these parts isn't a term we use .

The story of the day is this in my opinion , Fleetwood were getting a right chasing in the first half , proper chasing shadows and lucky only to be two goals down .

Barton sends them out to kick us in the second half and intimidate us , it doesn't work because we don't back down an inch but don't get involved either and continue best we can to play our football .

Barton needs a badge because his self esteem is lower than a snakes belly , a badge that only his upbringing in Huyton carries , smash someone's teeth in .

He's done in my opinion and he should also receive a custodial sentence .

If I assault a Fleetwood fan inside Oakwell and he loses two teeth I'm going down and deservedly too .

With his previous he should get 12 months , end of .
    Totally agree Animal.

"Scally" ffs, its Scouse talk last I knew.

Whitey was filming I noticed at full time whistle as the managers had an exchange during the handshake. Obviously that kind footage will be edited out of his matchday recap on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Totally agree Animal.

"Scally" ffs, its Scouse talk last I knew.

Whitey was filming I noticed at full time whistle as the managers had an exchange during the handshake. Obviously that kind footage will be edited out of his matchday recap on YouTube.
    I was never one to kick Barton when he played , having read his thought provoking book I thought I understood him .

He had a tough upbringing in Huyton , his brother goes down for murder and serious violence was all he knew and understood .

He's got a wife that's stood by him , they were only dating when he went down , he's got a kid who he thinks the world of and he's financially secure .

He's at an age now where his past should be exactly that , Fleetwood gave him an opportunity to remain in the game and make himself a name as a coach .

There's nothing to defend here , you can't and I'll give most people a good go .

As far as I'm concerned Stendel is as Tarn as the Town Hall and no fecker does that to one of our own .

Barton wants sending down , I sincerely he doesn't get the easy ride he got the last time at her majesty's pleasure .

Admittedly shyte himself until he was taken out of the general population after a fortnight in Walton .

Which equates to bully , would he have done that to Mick Mac , Roy Keane or Mick Harford at Luton .

I think not .

Ent read his book, dunt intend to either. That cigar thing is enough for me. If tha capable o doin that to a fellow human being then tha just simply not wired up reight.

Once an animal, always an animal. Couldn’t believe it when this arse got a managers job just after Lee Bowyer. Should never have been allowed back into football either of them.

He should be treated as every other person by the Police, no exceptions or excuses.
    FA, have a great opportunity here to send a strong message out about not tolerating abuse of any form, everything is there for them, historical instances, an unfashionable club and a generally disliked person in Football - no excuses FA.
    Chairman of Fleetwood, I have to disagree with others, he did the right thing by trying to take him away, it helps diffuses a situation and he gets to control any fallout that affects his club. It doesn’t mean he condones his behaviour and it’s not like he’s leaving the country.

Headbutted him and knocked two teeth out

Fleetwood fans are wanting Barton out of their club for bringing their name down

Let’s hope the supporters and players show Stendel just how much they are behind him on Friday, let’s turn this foul act into a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Let’s hope the supporters and players show Stendel just how much they are behind him on Friday, let’s turn this foul act into a positive.
    Exactly mate , this very sad affair should galvanise the squad for the final weeks of the season .

As you say use it as a positive .

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Pass - if hair Stendel has received that then the 5-0 should wait for him outside of the cop shop this week when he comes for us voluntery interview! This is just disgusting if true! I noticed on sky with the crap cop, he had his hands in his pockets (sign he hit him and sign going early from coach). Which manager goes separately from team coach?
    Bang on. Fleeing the scene like a coward. I just hope this doesn't shake Stendel and his family and he doesn't go back to Germany. The modern German are a peace loving anti violent people in the main.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast