+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twists and turns.

Twists and turns.

This has been one hell of a season for twists and turns, and its a gift that keeps giving. From top to bottom, this has to be one of the best seasons in the Championship.

I just wish County would finish us off once and for all to make the pain go away!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    This has been one hell of a season for twists and turns, and its a gift that keeps giving. From top to bottom, this has to be one of the best seasons in the Championship

I just wish County would finish us off once and for all to make the pain go away!
    They already have. We have got to concentrate on securing 2nd asap.

any of the bottom 6 can go doon, incredible!

Hope Partick and Falkirk go doon

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    any of the bottom 6 can go doon, incredible!

Hope Partick and Falkirk go doon
    I didnt notice that as i thought Dunfermline were safe.

Although i do think that Dunfermline and Alloa are as well as safe, it is not beyond the realms of possibility that not only can Dunfermline still be relegated, every team can end up getting into the 40s!

I think Partick have the better run of fixtures and will be safe and its gonna be Morton and Falkirk who will fill the bottom spots. Oh the irony if that happens!

can see some karma happening with the McKinnon situation

can see some karma happening with the McKinnon situation
    Could be on the verge of taking 2 teams down in one season

Kind of

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Could be on the verge of taking 2 teams down in one season

Kind of
    very true stokey

I don't think McKinnon will take Falkirk down, will be doing well to keep the mess he inherited from Hartley in the division, albeit made a lot of changes in January

Don't think Falkirk will end up bottom, can see it being Morton/Partick, make even Qots (unless Dobbie was only missing for one game today?)

Incase miracles happen

Last day is
    Morton v United
    Falkirk v County

I've always thought looking at the fixtures and how the season is going if we were to take it the last day we'd end up promoted, Falkirk will win that match v County imo and I reckon we'd pull it off in Greenock, pity it won't go to the wire

very true stokey
    Haha next job interview for Raymondo

Q So you left Morton for Falkirk then?
    A Aye
    Q But you couldn't save them from relegation?
    A No, we were unlucky but ....

Q So how did Morton end up?
    A Oh aye they went down too.
    What's the salary on this job by ra way

Hope he does it, really like McKinnon, great player and Utd man, was unlucky not to take us back up first time of asking too, since the split started in 2013/14, of all the teams that finished 3rd/4th We were the closest to making it through the three ties,

Sevco were the only one other team to finish 3rd/4th that made it to the play off final but lost both legs comfortably to Motherwell (and they spent millions)

We were still in it with one half of the 2nd leg of the third tie to play and that was after being denied the stonewaller in the first leg (trip on Simon Murray)

The only two sides promoted via current setup have finished 2nd, Hamilton in 2014 and Livi 2018

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)