Get your very own personalised Duke's Bar gifts!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton assault

Joey Barton assault

Allegedly hit the Barnsley manager in the tunnel after the game.

End of his football career surely, if true.

Someone on the Barnsley site saying Stendel has had teeth knocked out, one of the barnsley players saying he had a bloodied face so may be true.

Hope the police charge him and he gets locked up, again.

More importantly what are Fleetwood going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    More importantly what are Fleetwood going to do?
    Give him a packet of fishermans friends!

Thatís absolutely disgusting if true and wants banning for life

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Allegedly hit the Barnsley manager in the tunnel after the game. End of his football career surely, if true.
    None of us are a 100% sure yet to be honest GF!.
    But it sounds like it is true at the moment, and if so what has caused this latest ludicrous Barton outburst. And more importantly what if anything will the Efl and his current club do about it ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    None of us are a 100% sure yet to be honest GF!.
    But it sounds like it is true at the moment, and if so what has caused this latest ludicrous Barton outburst. And more importantly what if anything will the Efl and his current club do about it ?.
    I understand the EFL are to take what is referred to as the Bolton Wanderers approach. Not sure what it is called but I seem to recall 3 monkeys and something about hearing, seeing and speaking

South Yorkshire police involved who were responsible for stopping Barton fleeing the scene after the incident .

Absolutely no place for this in the game , none what so ever .

Fleetwood should terminate his contract and he should be looking at a custodial sentence given his previous .

Shameful .

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I understand the EFL are to take what is referred to as the Bolton Wanderers approach. Not sure what it is called but I seem to recall 3 monkeys and something about hearing, seeing and speaking
    Ohh you mean sweet FA as usual eh Cammers ?, yes that sounds just about right lol.
    Maybe his club Fleetwood might take a more serious stance though, seeing as they arent in trouble right now so sacking or suspending him in the near future might be on the cards!.

Two things.

All businesses have a duty of care to protect employees. So, with that in mind, no club around the country should allow him on their premises.

Secondly, if I knocked someone's teeth out at a ground I would be banned from all grounds across the country. Will the bloke who chinned Grealish be allowed in any ground ever again?

From BBC

BreakingPolice investigate Barnsley tunnel 'incident'

Some breaking news coming out of South Yorkshire this evening, with Barnsley confirming there was an incident in the tunnel following this afternoon's victory over Fleetwood, which police are investigating.

BBC Radio Sheffield report that Fleetwood boss Joey Barton confronted Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel after the game.

"The club can confirm there was an alleged incident in the tunnel area that took place following the conclusion of today’s match, which South Yorkshire police are currently investigating," said a Barnsley statement.

"The Club is assisting the police with its enquiries and, as a result, we are not in a position to make any further comment at this time."

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...13334942306305

Ont twitter! Brave man standing in front of his car stopping him leaving

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...13334942306305

Ont twitter! Brave man standing in front of his car stopping him leaving
    What was he going to do, skip the country?

Spare room at the Ecuadorian embassy perhaps ?

Ffs this just gets more and more ridiculous doesnt it eh lads.
    I darent guess what he/Barton was thinking of when he did what hes being accused of, and then even more so when he was trying to drive away from the 'scene' early ?.
    And also speaking selfishly here for my/our team, this has totally taken the focus away from our teams win today. The fact that we've moved back up to 2nd today after various results seems to have gone un-noticed.

Joey Barton in trouble? ... surely not, he's a nice guy NOT.

He's always been an arrogant big headed tw@t, get him kicked out of football once and for all if he's been found to have thrown punches.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ffs this just gets more and more ridiculous doesnt it eh lads.
    I darent guess what he/Barton was thinking of when he did what hes being accused of, and then even more so when he was trying to drive away from the 'scene' early ?.
    And also speaking selfishly here for my/our team, this has totally taken the focus away from our teams win today. The fact that we've moved back up to 2nd today after various results seems to have gone un-noticed.
    I had noticed as I consider you my 2nd team. I don't know if GKOTW has ever mentioned it though that this is a Millers board

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I had noticed as I consider you my 2nd team. I don't know if GKOTW has ever mentioned it though that this is a Millers board
    Awww I miss him as much as he misses my super Barnsley Fc.

I’m just surprised it’s took this long

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Iím just surprised itís took this long
    The guy is a no Talented waste of space spunked his career away with fines,suspensions and spells banned. He was lucky enough for Fleetwood to give him a chance with no exp as a manager (GODS KNOWS WHY) and now hes done this .Hope the **** rots in a hole somewhere. Also hope the Barnsley chief presses charges .God win for the tykes as well

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast