+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton alleged assault

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It's taken you while to agree that it's best left to the authorities and establish the facts.
    I suggested that in post 14 on this thread eight days ago.
    Makes sense rather than speculating doesn't it.
    I did say "or not"
    Perhaps you missed the irony however take speculation & opinion out of the forum & you don't have a forum & we can all just quote articles from the 'net & bore each other to death
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 22-04-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher
    It's taken you while to agree that it's best left to the authorities and establish the facts.
    I suggested that in post 14 on this thread eight days ago.
    Makes sense rather than speculating doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I did say "or not"
    Perhaps you missed the irony however take speculation & opinion out of the forum & you don't have a forum & we can all just quote articles from the 'net & bore each other to death

Five weeks have now elapsed since the authorities were left to "establish" the facts
    No statements, no comments from Police & fa from the FA
    That's why speculation occurs

Ok so it's taking some time and that's even more reason to establish the facts

Obviously there's a doubt as to the validity of rumour that came out immediately after the event. It's still Better to find out what really happened than make Ill informed guesses
    Last edited by flourbasher; 18-05-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

Obviously there's a doubt as to the validity of rumour that came out immediately after the event. It's still Better to find out what really happened than make Ill informed guesses

???

It's still Better to find out what really happened [/QUOTE]

When & how long do you think it should take to establish the facts or tell us it's been dropped ?
    Perhaps it was someone on the grassy knoll

My suspicion was always they will kick it into the long grass.

Exile I'm not really bothered what happened in your tunnel or elsewhere in your ground so I couldn't care less how long it takes.

I suspect JB has a very expensive legal team who have warned the Police to get some cast iron evidence or face their wrath

The point I'm making is that until there is enough evidence to convict him of something others shouldn't accuse him of something they didn't witness.

If there isn't enough robust evidence then I doubt he'll be charged with anything
    He certainly shouldn't be charged with hearsay and gossip off the net

Are we, as Millers, really that bothered about this story after all this time? On the day of the incident (or non incident depending on who you believe) it was newsworthy as an interesting football story. I accept that. But does it really need to be clogging up our board all these weeks later? Im sure if you're from barnsley or fleetwood its interesting, but to us its really not now.

In a nutshell, thats my issue with this invasion of our board: it's their egocentricity.

The EFL haven’t got the gonads to tackle this.

They want it to fade away.

There is zero percent chance of Barton seeing a courtroom. A couple of cautions on the quiet and it will be done with.

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    There is zero percent chance of Barton seeing a courtroom. A couple of cautions on the quiet and it will be done with.
    Maybe not even that

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast