+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton alleged assault

From BBC

BreakingPolice investigate Barnsley tunnel 'incident'

Some breaking news coming out of South Yorkshire this evening, with Barnsley confirming there was an incident in the tunnel following this afternoon's victory over Fleetwood, which police are investigating.

BBC Radio Sheffield report that Fleetwood boss Joey Barton confronted Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel after the game.

"The club can confirm there was an alleged incident in the tunnel area that took place following the conclusion of today’s match, which South Yorkshire police are currently investigating," said a Barnsley statement.

"The Club is assisting the police with its enquiries and, as a result, we are not in a position to make any further comment at this time."

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...13334942306305

Ont twitter! Brave man standing in front of his car stopping him leaving

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...13334942306305

Ont twitter! Brave man standing in front of his car stopping him leaving
    What was he going to do, skip the country?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Spare room at the Ecuadorian embassy perhaps ?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Ffs this just gets more and more ridiculous doesnt it eh lads.
    I darent guess what he/Barton was thinking of when he did what hes being accused of, and then even more so when he was trying to drive away from the 'scene' early ?.
    And also speaking selfishly here for my/our team, this has totally taken the focus away from our teams win today. The fact that we've moved back up to 2nd today after various results seems to have gone un-noticed.

Joey Barton in trouble? ... surely not, he's a nice guy NOT.

He's always been an arrogant big headed tw@t, get him kicked out of football once and for all if he's been found to have thrown punches.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ffs this just gets more and more ridiculous doesnt it eh lads.
    I darent guess what he/Barton was thinking of when he did what hes being accused of, and then even more so when he was trying to drive away from the 'scene' early ?.
    And also speaking selfishly here for my/our team, this has totally taken the focus away from our teams win today. The fact that we've moved back up to 2nd today after various results seems to have gone un-noticed.
    I had noticed as I consider you my 2nd team. I don't know if GKOTW has ever mentioned it though that this is a Millers board

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I had noticed as I consider you my 2nd team. I don't know if GKOTW has ever mentioned it though that this is a Millers board
    Awww I miss him as much as he misses my super Barnsley Fc.

I’m just surprised it’s took this long

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m just surprised it’s took this long
    The guy is a no Talented waste of space spunked his career away with fines,suspensions and spells banned. He was lucky enough for Fleetwood to give him a chance with no exp as a manager (GODS KNOWS WHY) and now hes done this .Hope the **** rots in a hole somewhere. Also hope the Barnsley chief presses charges .God win for the tykes as well

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast