+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton alleged assault

Joey Barton alleged assault

Allegedly hit the Barnsley manager in the tunnel after the game.

End of his football career surely, if true.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 06-12-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Someone on the Barnsley site saying Stendel has had teeth knocked out, one of the barnsley players saying he had a bloodied face so may be true.

Hope the police charge him and he gets locked up, again.

More importantly what are Fleetwood going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    More importantly what are Fleetwood going to do?
    Give him a packet of fishermans friends!

That’s absolutely disgusting if true and wants banning for life

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Allegedly hit the Barnsley manager in the tunnel after the game. End of his football career surely, if true.
    None of us are a 100% sure yet to be honest GF!.
    But it sounds like it is true at the moment, and if so what has caused this latest ludicrous Barton outburst. And more importantly what if anything will the Efl and his current club do about it ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    None of us are a 100% sure yet to be honest GF!.
    But it sounds like it is true at the moment, and if so what has caused this latest ludicrous Barton outburst. And more importantly what if anything will the Efl and his current club do about it ?.
    I understand the EFL are to take what is referred to as the Bolton Wanderers approach. Not sure what it is called but I seem to recall 3 monkeys and something about hearing, seeing and speaking

South Yorkshire police involved who were responsible for stopping Barton fleeing the scene after the incident .

Absolutely no place for this in the game , none what so ever .

Fleetwood should terminate his contract and he should be looking at a custodial sentence given his previous .

Shameful .

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I understand the EFL are to take what is referred to as the Bolton Wanderers approach. Not sure what it is called but I seem to recall 3 monkeys and something about hearing, seeing and speaking
    Ohh you mean sweet FA as usual eh Cammers ?, yes that sounds just about right lol.
    Maybe his club Fleetwood might take a more serious stance though, seeing as they arent in trouble right now so sacking or suspending him in the near future might be on the cards!.

Two things.

All businesses have a duty of care to protect employees. So, with that in mind, no club around the country should allow him on their premises.

Secondly, if I knocked someone's teeth out at a ground I would be banned from all grounds across the country. Will the bloke who chinned Grealish be allowed in any ground ever again?

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast