+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton alleged assault

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Report from SYP
    Barton tripped over the top step, sten spun around to catch him but missed. Bartons head then glanced stens mouth knocking his teeth out, the momentum didn't stop until Barton stumbled to the carpark where a good Samaritan (the ceo) opened the door and Barton fell in...

Report from Barnsley footy club.
    We don't want to cause any trouble as because it's a ex premier League star it's to risky getting involved,. "We could be deducted 12 points you know".

Report from Barton.
    He called me a cnt so I nutted the fker Allegedly..

Trust the SYP to get it wrong There are no steps

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Work out what's in front of you
    I think the timeline is a red herring
    A Police officer prevented the car he was in from leaving, so why would she do that if the matter had been concluded?
    If you look carefully at the footage the WPC was obviously looking for Barton & ran past the car he was in then realised or was alerted of his prescence in the car before instructing the driver not to proceed [finger waved from side to side]
    I repeat "fleeing" is a reasonable conclusion to come to,don't you think?
    It reminds me of an old courtroom joke question which went " were you anywhere the horse when it kicked you?

Mind you there is always the case of Maria Gambrelli

Fleetwood are very quiet on the topic.

Maybe they think their star manager is innocent?

I think KerrAvon is the voice of reason here. We can't condemn a man or call for him to be sacked until the full facts are out.

He hasn't been charged yet and there's a possibility he won't be charged.
    Next installment in May.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    He hasn't been charged yet and there's a possibility he won't be charged.
    Next installment in May.
    What year?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Barton himself knew he did wrong, why would he leave otherwise?
    To go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_D View Post
    I think KerrAvon is the voice of reason here. We can't condemn a man or call for him to be sacked until the full facts are out.
    Thanks. I just don’t understand why people feel the need to speculate and can’t simply wait to see what the outcome of all this. I also think that Barton is no different to anyone else an is innocent until proven otherwise.

The ‘fleeing the scene’ notion is simply more speculation. Unless those relying upon it know whether Barton habitually travels back from games with his CEO or had made a specific arrangement to do so that day, it is meaningless. And whatever the police officer referred to by Exile was doing, she did not, on the face of it, arrest Barton, which suggests that the position was so unclear that she did not feel that she had grounds to do so.

And nobody has explained what the purpose of the ‘fleeing’ was. If he had been involved in some sort of incident there wouldn’t have been any issue over his identity or where he could be found.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Thanks. I just don’t understand why people feel the need to speculate and can’t simply wait to see what the outcome of all this. I also think that Barton is no different to anyone else an is innocent until proven otherwise.

The ‘fleeing the scene’ notion is simply more speculation. Unless those relying upon it know whether Barton habitually travels back from games with his CEO or had made a specific arrangement to do so that day, it is meaningless. And whatever the police officer referred to by Exile was doing, she did not, on the face of it, arrest Barton, which suggests that the position was so unclear that she did not feel that she had grounds to do so.

And nobody has explained what the purpose of the ‘fleeing’ was. If he had been involved in some sort of incident there wouldn’t have been any issue over his identity or where he could be found.
    Don't know if she arrested him but he was certainly detained
    "Leaving the scene " is not an uncommon practice & allows anyone involved to settle on an "explanation" , a practice I'm sure you will be more than familiar with
    A few days elapsed before Barton issued his emphatic denial His actions do not match his words
    Let me say this, Had it been me accused of something I did not do I would have emphatically denied it immediately. Wouldn't you?
    Let's leave it now for those agencies dealing with the issue to deal with it ....or not
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 22-04-2019 at 06:53 AM.

It's taken you while to agree that it's best left to the authorities and establish the facts.
    I suggested that in post 14 on this thread eight days ago.
    Makes sense rather than speculating doesn't it.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast