+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T FAO Kerr

O/T FAO Kerr

Kerr
    On reflection my comments to you were out of order.
    I didn’t agree with what you said however it still doesn’t make it right.
    The coverage of this has been non stop and rightly so.
    I can’t remember feeling so angry got a long time about something. You caught me on a bad day tbh.
    Apologies for my comments.

Do t want to start the debate again I know the thread has been closed so please don’t let this be everyone jumping on it again.

Cam before you tell me off I know I could PM Kerr but seen as I put my comments on for everyone to see I thought it only proper I apologised properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Kerr
    On reflection my comments to you were out of order.
    I didn’t agree with what you said however it still doesn’t make it right.
    The coverage of this has been non stop and rightly so.
    I can’t remember feeling so angry got a long time about something. You caught me on a bad day tbh.
    Apologies for my comments.

Do t want to start the debate again I know the thread has been closed so please don’t let this be everyone jumping on it again.

Cam before you tell me off I know I could PM Kerr but seen as I put my comments on for everyone to see I thought it only proper I apologised properly.
    It's absolutely not a problem and there's no need to apologise. I think you are one of the posters that makes this site worthwhile and I am sorry if my comments wound you up.

Things got out of hand in a way that I don't think anyone would have wanted. As I mentioned, I know that my style of posting can be abrasive and will endeavour to dial it back