+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton alleged assault

EFL don’t want the bad boy image so are keeping shut

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    There is zero percent chance of Barton seeing a courtroom. A couple of cautions on the quiet and it will be done with.
    A suspect has to admit an offence before he or she is eligible to be considered for a caution. On the basis of his press release, Barton denies the allegations made against him. On top of that, if the actual allegation is in line with the gossip, I would think it too serious for caution given Barton's record.

If the actual allegation accords with the gossip and there is deemed to be sufficient evidence, I would expect a charge, but wasn't there gossip that Stendel did not want to press charges?

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    Are we, as Millers, really that bothered about this story after all this time? On the day of the incident (or non incident depending on who you believe) it was newsworthy as an interesting football story. I accept that. But does it really need to be clogging up our board all these weeks later? Im sure if you're from barnsley or fleetwood its interesting, but to us its really not now.

In a nutshell, thats my issue with this invasion of our board: it's their egocentricity.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by cupid-stunt View Post
    This

112 replies & over 9000 views suggests otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    112 replies & over 9000 views suggests otherwise
    Still think he's innocent?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/918920...nches-stag-do/

I'm not sure that anyone has said that Barton is innocent, Exile. I think the general thrust of posts other than yours and Jolly/Grists have been that we should wait for due process to determine whether he is.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm not sure that anyone has said that Barton is innocent, Exile. I think the general thrust of posts other than yours and Jolly/Grists have been that we should wait for due process to determine whether he is.
    Have you watched the video?

He should be banned from football anyway, already stubbed out a cigar on one player's face and beat up another one.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Ffs!!!

A tigers dots never change

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast