+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The assets of Notts County.

The assets of Notts County.

I have come to the conclusion that the only asset that NCFC has, is its supporters. We do not own our ground, we have a set of players who plainly are not worthy of pulling on the black and white shirt, and we have management who have overseen our demise to the point that a country team based in the heart of Gloucestershire; i.e. Forest Green Rovers are in a playoff position, and we are!

I sincerely hope we achieve the "great escape" but if we don't, more that ever we will be the only asset with any worth to Notts County. I trust that if that time comes, we will all stand up and be counted, and ensure that we all do our bit to facilitate an early return to the football league.

Couldn’t agree more. Wtf are these “potential” owners actually buying other than some daft ****s debt?

A statue of the greatest manager & his Trainer, who will be starting to turn in their graves.

Here's a list of Notts best assets

There! I bet that was good reading

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    A statue of the greatest manager & his Trainer, who will be starting to turn in their graves.
    Fortunately, the statue does not belong to the Club B'ford.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Fortunately, the statue does not belong to the Club B'ford.
    You mean they will not be melting it down for the Bronze, well that's relief then Pies.

You’re right. After all, the owners change, the managers change (regularly), and players come and go but nothing ever changes!
    What is wrong with the club when we can’t compete with the Morecambe’s and Macclesfield’s of this world?
    The away support is fantastic despite the team invariably giving little encouragement.
    Actually, I think the home support has been decent this season, all things considered. The team have had a few boos but this has generally been at the end of the game and usually when we’ve had a maximum of one attempt on goal!
    There’s been something wrong at Notts for years but the supporters are fantastic.
    Relegation out of the Football League has been coming for some time and survival is hanging by a thread.
    I hope we make it but, if we do, will we learn from it?
    Sadly, I suspect not!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    You mean they will not be melting it down for the Bronze, well that's relief then Pies.
    I see what you did there 👍

As with many others on here, I've seen the club compete with and beat some of the top teams in the land. Now i find myself looking on with envy at the likes of Burton, Accy, FGR, Morecambe, Fleetwood!!! Crawley, Rochdale, Salford, etc et fooqin cetera, the list goes on and on. Wat a fqn schemozzle.

Agree entirely with you all. I'm utterly disgusted at the team and manager who can't even be called assets. Disposable assets I hope. I can't imagine life in non league. I briefly played, many moons ago in the Midland League. A couple of games and I thought not football, hate this. The whole Notts situation is just sh1t. So easily avoidable. I feel absolutely let down. Can you tell?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast