+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Neil signs 3 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I agree or bring Megson back!!! Shan does not have the experience or know how for important play off games and if we take that risk we are pathetic and sadly I will stop going!!

Stop fecking around Jenkins you c unt and pay the money for an experienced manager!
    Megson won't work for Jenkins in fact it doesn't look like anyone will.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Megson won't work for Jenkins in fact it doesn't look like anyone will.
    Shan will and does. So far with pretty good results.

Looks like we have been used by Neil to get a new contract.We must have offered a one year rolling contract.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Looks like we have been used by Neil to get a new contract.We must have offered a one year rolling contract.
    More likely we offered him a rolling pin and a bag of aldi flour and asked him to raise up players confidence and get them cooking on gas on peanuts.

I agree or bring Megson back!!! Shan does not have the experience or know how for important play off games and if we take that risk we are pathetic and sadly I will stop going!!

Stop fecking around Jenkins you c unt and pay the money for an experienced manager!
    Couldn't agree more tight bas_ards

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Shan will and does. So far with pretty good results.
    Excluding Millwall and Bristol City and a huge amount of luck against Swansea and Blues 😂

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    More likely we offered him a rolling pin and a bag of aldi flour and asked him to raise up players confidence and get them cooking on gas on peanuts.
    Jenkins would not offer that much Blood!!! We beat Preston so dithering for another week now until the next bad result!!!

Excluding Millwall and Bristol City and a huge amount of luck against Swansea and Blues ��
    Coming from behind versus Blose wasn.t lucky, more like hard work.

But you have to admit he has taken things on board and has played better in second halves or in the Preston game the full monty by leaving out the youngsters and playing the experienced players in a 3-5-2 lineup to give us a higher press.

I posted a reply to HLC about the stats and Shan's six games in charge, comparing those six games to the number of games played, with the same success we would have 84 points now.

Shan has won games against Potter, Monk and now Neill all of whom have been touted as good for West Brom, I reckon we would be in freefall now with any of that lot.

Phew...
    I have never agreed with a change of manager (mid season) unless there is a better option immediately available !
    (Be it Pulis, Moore, or indeed currently)

mmm...Pardew....

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Phew...
    I have never agreed with a change of manager (mid season) unless there is a better option immediately available !
    (Be it Pulis, Moore, or indeed currently)

mmm...Pardew....
    It's never ideal is it, but we couldn't have gone on with what we had, sometimes nessecity is the mother of invention. It's refreshing to see a head coach not afraid to switch things about a bit to try and get what he is aiming for and he is learning at a good rate of knots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)