+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New badge

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    You can change the badge as many times as you want. It doesn't change what gets served up on the pitch, or the fundamental problems the club has had for many years.
    Can you elaborate on the fundamental problems the club has had for many years?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Indeed.....Instability, a merry go round of managers, fluctuating between L1 and L2, with most of the football being played in L2. Owners that don't seem to be able to fix anything......I could go on.

Losing more games than we win.

Conceding more goals than we score.

We're the biggest Yo-Yo club in English Football league history, with the most promotions (13)and relegations (16) Most of the time spent in the lower tiers has been spent in recent years....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo-yo_club

Quote Originally Posted by ArabianNotts View Post
    The single magpie, perhaps some success might rub off it.
    One for sorrow - works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Losing more games than we win.

Conceding more goals than we score.
    Employing awful managers who sign awful players and them to play awful tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Probably be playing in a re-named ground as well - “The Africaan Stadium” who knows
    Which would probably mean we keep the 'Spion Kop'

Feeling positive today - "we ain't going down"

Next season we will probably have new owners, new manager, new coaches and new players and back room staff.

So should we have a new club badge, I can't think of much success with the present one (apart from a brief spell in D1)

I cling onto a little hope of staying up. A clean sweep through out the club and a new club badge.
    I was listening to an interview with the Sunderland owner and the topic of a new badge came up, something their fans have been pushing for. He said the cost of re-branding would go a significant way to paying a player, so he couldn't justify it. That's a club with zero debt and has a regular attendance of 30,000 fans. If they can't justify it, I don't see how Notts could financially - no matter who the new owners are.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Feeling positive today - "we ain't going down"
    Can l have a banjo.like yours please as my Fender Strat & Uke do not play that tune. 🤣🤣

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast