+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everybody hates Leeds?

Everybody hates Leeds?

Fair comment about going to Huddersfield or Leeds

Of course we do.. It wouldn't be right to not hate Dirty Leeds and their arrogant big headed fans who think they should be automatically placed in the premier league because they think they are a massive club when all your team really are is a sh/thole in Dirty Phookin Yawkshire ..

Not my words but the words of a few million Dirty Phookin Leeds haters..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Of course we do.. It wouldn't be right to not hate Dirty Leeds and their arrogant big headed fans who think they should be automatically placed in the premier league because they think they are a massive club when all your team really are is a sh/thole in Dirty Phookin Yawkshire ..

And don't you ever forget it !

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    And don't you ever forget it !
    How could I..lol

roll on next season when you are back with the big boys..

How could I..lol

roll on next season when you are back with the big boys..
    and Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

Cheers mate I enjoyed that read, very true. Once we topple Norwich the haters will take note!!.....we'rrrrrre back!

Awwww, and I thought you didn't like us Alf😉

As a neutral on here, I really do like to giggle when Alf and his anti-Leeds bandwagon comes rolling into town. Keep it up old man, it makes me laugh. It really is a shame your from wan*kyshire though, Im sorry that you have to bear that particular cross!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    As a neutral on here, I really do like to giggle when Alf and his anti-Leeds bandwagon comes rolling into town. Keep it up old man, it makes me laugh. It really is a shame your from wan*kyshire though, Im sorry that you have to bear that particular cross!!.
    Not sure it's anti-Leeds, more "oh I wish Brunley was more Leeds United"😉

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)