Get your very own personalised The Red Lion gifts!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cumulative Prediction League after Week 35

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,582

    Cumulative Prediction League after Week 35

    Points
    285 Acido
    281 Claw84
    261 Wolves71
    256 Alfinyalcabo
    252 Davee59
    249 dagenhamJohn
    236 Gaz1959
    233 Griff
    221 frenchlion
    217 Altobelli
    213 Tricky1966


    A week that saw the top two gain most points and so the gap remains at 4 points. A familiar face back at the bottom!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    692
    At least i win a spoon for finishing bottom.
    No prizes for second last

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    At least i win a spoon for finishing bottom.
    No prizes for second last
    And another spoon for trolling me all the time..lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    And another spoon for trolling me all the time..lol
    I would suggest you are the troll Alf.
    As you appear to live on these boards and you replied to my post within 12 minutes.
    #justsaying

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I would suggest you are the troll Alf.
    As you appear to live on these boards and you replied to my post within 12 minutes.
    #justsaying
    Dont worry Tricky ,I will be away soon on my travels very soon,so I hope you have a lovely spring and summer and will catch up with you in October ..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Dont worry Tricky ,I will be away soon on my travels very soon,so I hope you have a lovely spring and summer and will catch up with you in October ..
    I hope you do as well my friend

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •