+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Some loon.

Im nae huge on golf but that's fairytale stuff

Fair play

That's the first time he's won a major since they started drug testing in golf.

Looks like a complete tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That's the first time he's won a major since they started drug testing in golf.
    Although it was pretty evident he was on the roids and like quite a lot of sportsmen, enjoying a wee bit of ching now and again.......anyway, I would reckon the gap in majors was due to the multiple operations he has had on his back/knees and subsequent recovery time......the drug tests are random as are all the ones on the main events on the SGU calendar and tbh, I’ve never known anyone to be tested.

Mind you shagging ****stars as a hobby probably had an affect also......I doff my cap to the loon for doing something we could not on Sunday.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Although it was pretty evident he was on the roids and like quite a lot of sportsmen, enjoying a wee bit of ching now and again.......anyway, I would reckon the gap in majors was due to the multiple operations he has had on his back/knees and subsequent recovery time......the drug tests are random as are all the ones on the main events on the SGU calendar and tbh, I’ve never known anyone to be tested.

Mind you shagging ****stars as a hobby probably had an affect also......I doff my cap to the loon for doing something we could not on Sunday.

SF
    Bloody hell. A rare moment of agreement

I doubt all his green jackets are the same size

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I doubt all his green jackets are the same size
    Certainly will not be, mind you, there is no way I could fit my clothes of 25 years ago.......keep fit mind you, however, not in the gym or shagging ****stars.

SF