+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nigel Adkins

Nigel Adkins

Heard from a very good source Nigel Adkins is the man to take us forward.
    Good experienced manager, and with our squad a fantastic opportunity to get promoted.
    come on down Nigel

Well he's next up and I take Shan to send him home with his tigers tail tucked between his legs.

With a goal difference of only 2, I bet they are a real joy to watch every week, been there done that.

Our squad is not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    Good experienced manager, and with our squad a fantastic opportunity to get promoted.
    come on down Nigel
    God No , 1 of 30 names that crop up everytime a job becomes vacant it gets to a point where it becomes slash your wrists time ,

This mist be Jenkins new tactic, unsettle the manager of our next opponent in order to beat them.

Joking aside I have liked NA for a while and would take him if he could bring Jarrod bowen with him.

But, knowing the way we're run we'd end up with Jim Bowen, even though he is dead.

"Well boss you asked for J.Bowen".

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    This mist be Jenkins new tactic, unsettle the manager of our next opponent in order to beat them.

Joking aside I have liked NA for a while and would take him if he could bring Jarrod bowen with him.

But, knowing the way we're run we'd end up with Jim Bowen, even though he is dead.

Great....Super....Smashing...and come May 'here's what you could have won'...

Sean and Sam Bowen are very good but they ride horses....mind you they would do a good job of jockeying the wingers...

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    come on down Nigel
    A previous good source assured us that Alex Neil would be our new manager, sorry, Head Coach, this week. I reckon that all these good sources and in the know revelations are the work of the bookies, just trying to tempt you into placing bets.

Maybe the Nigel concerned was Farage, now he would be popular with many on this board.........

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Jenkins would not pay the cost to dig him up!!!
    The tactic is mist and more mist and pray Shan wins against a Hull which is not difficult and then to Jenkins - Shan will be the next Pepe!!

When the play offs are f ucked up - Jenkins will be on his summer holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    A previous good source assured us that Alex Neil would be our new manager, sorry, Head Coach, this week. I reckon that all these good sources and in the know revelations are the work of the bookies, just trying to tempt you into placing bets.

Maybe the Nigel concerned was Farage, now he would be popular with many on this board.........
    The source says that if we somehow miss out on Adkins, then we move for Jose Manuel Gomes ... and if by some miracle we don’t get either of those, it’s whoever we play after them. Get yer bets on now lads.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post

Alex Neil was due to come in on Monday for talks He also had an offer on the table for the last few weeks from Preston for 3 year contract. Preston made an improved offer yesterday and he signed it. Looks like he used our interest to get a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Alex Neil was due to come in on Monday for talks He also had an offer on the table for the last few weeks from Preston for 3 year contract. Preston made an improved offer yesterday and he signed it. Looks like he used our interest to get a better deal.
    I'm glad Shan and the boys sent him packing, crafty scumbag, isn't there a little anecdote about 'country and western' and people from Preston...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)