+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swansea away Good Friday

We will do well to get a draw especially if the winger James is as on form as he was against us at home. However, if we go into it with the mindset of the second half at Stoke, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Tough game, they're one of the best sides to come to NYS this season, their football was sublime at times, and we were very lucky to win with two pens.
    We could reyt do with a win but I think I'd take a draw. Let's hope they're more on the beach than stoke were.
    I guess they will have had a right rollicking after their thrashing at QPR so it could depend if they are big time Charlies who sulk at that and perform even worse or if they have some pride and passion to 'right a wrong'. Hopefully for us it's the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Tough game, they're one of the best sides to come to NYS this season, their football was sublime at times, and we were very lucky to win with two pens.
    We could reyt do with a win but I think I'd take a draw. Let's hope they're more on the beach than stoke were.
    They are one of the best sides I've seen at our place for years let alone this season, and absolutely agree that their football was sublime at times. However, they obviously have been inconsistent this season hence their league position, although their home form is very good, so we will have to be at our very best to get anything from this game.
    Hopefully we will be UTM.

Setting off to South Wales on Thursday

As it's such an important game let's hope that some more of 6000 who decided to go to the etihad make the trip
    The Players deserve our support and as PW says it makes a difference. Great support at Qpr and Stoke which certainly lifted the team

We need to stop that tricky winger they had but I'm sure PW,s aware of that

Swansea have played 11 home games this year. The only team to beat them was man city. 2.3.
    I would take a boring 0.0 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Setting off to South Wales on Thursday

As it's such an important game let's hope that some more of 6000 who decided to go to the etihad make the trip
    The Players deserve our support and as PW says it makes a difference. Great support at Qpr and Stoke which certainly lifted the team

We need to stop that tricky winger they had but I'm sure PW,s aware of that
    Don’t t hold your breath for a big away following.
    Let’s hope that we can make enough noise to give the team a lift?

We are setting off early Friday morning.
    Doubt there will be more than 300 - 350 away supporters there, long long journey over four hours if you happen to be travelling from South Yorkshire.
    Oh for an away win 😝

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    A nice day out in Wales plenty of sheep ��

2-2 you heard it here first.
    If they were sheep then you'd herd them here first surely!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    We can beat them.
    We can bleat them! Come on put the effort in!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We can bleat them! Come on put the effort in!
    Flock off

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast