+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some posters on here must be sweating

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I have always said that some posters on here go too far with their vile comments aimed at the clubs owners & managers. Many comments are abusive and probably libel - perhaps the idiots who post such comments will now take note.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47935921

Long overdue. We all love a bit of banter, especially on political threads but some of the comments on here, particularly about the owner need stamping on.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    MIG might be a little worried.
    Yeah maybe ha ha, if there's any wrongful allegations then they could be in touch. I bet it's people on Facebook saying they hope people's kids die and awful stuff like that. Hope they get what's coming to them.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Good move. It's time people learned to behave themselves on social media. It's not a parallel dimension, you shouldn't do or say anything on the internet that you wouldn't say in 'real life'.
    My thoughts exactly. Social media has unleashed something really nasty in people, who think they can say whatever they like with impunity. But we're talking about real people here, not fictional characters. If you wouldn't say something to someone's face, don't say it at all.

Could be notts distracting fans from the very poor season them little lamb's have had

If, we are pretty much relegated after Mondays game, the Grimsby match could turn nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I have always said that some posters on here go too far with their vile comments aimed at the clubs owners & managers. Many comments are abusive and probably libel - perhaps the idiots who post such comments will now take note.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47935921
    I wonder what our prospective owners make of all this. Perhaps they may be having second thoughts on committing themselves to Notts County.

It's getting like the end of the Trew era again. One thing is for certain, you start bringing players families into it and stuff like that then there's no chance they're going to want to keep you up. Another nail in the coffin this one.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Maybe the fans can go after the club under trades description act as empolyer of footballers
    Must have been bad though
    Anybody who starts a fred with 'Fcuk Off, Ardley' is inviting foul abuse and setting the wrong tone.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It's getting like the end of the Trew era again. One thing is for certain, you start bringing players families into it and stuff like that then there's no chance they're going to want to keep you up. Another nail in the coffin this one.
    It started like the Trew era. It went on, with less success, like the Trew era, and surprise surprise, it's ending like the Trew era.

Put me out of my misery and ban me from commenting or reading on NCFC, its owners and players - please!

Yep you can ban me as well as I have no interest in non league football.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast