+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some posters on here must be sweating

Don't worry Old Pie it'll all be over soon, only a few weeks to go of this terrible season. Having looked on Facebook most people stating it was a tweet on twitter but no more info than that.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Anybody who starts a fred with 'Fcuk Off, Ardley' is inviting foul abuse and setting the wrong tone.
    Shaking in my boots
    So are the majority of fans that go to matches,who scream & shout,give hand gestures

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It started like the Trew era. It went on, with less success, like the Trew era, and surprise surprise, it's ending like the Trew era.

Put me out of my misery and ban me from commenting or reading on NCFC, its owners and players - please!
    It's mirrored the Trew era all the way.

Anybody who starts a fred with 'Fcuk Off, Ardley' is inviting foul abuse and setting the wrong tone.
    Not great spelling either

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Not great spelling either
    Yeah,the great one is not that clever

I agree. While the criticisms of Ardley's performance are warranted, there's no need for the title. I don't dislike the man in any way. In fact, I quite like him. I also think he's doing his very best, and I appreciate that too. But the results are rubbish, and that's all that really matters at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I agree. While the criticisms of Ardley's performance are warranted, there's no need for the title. I don't dislike the man in any way. In fact, I quite like him. I also think he's doing his very best, and I appreciate that too. But the results are rubbish, and that's all that really matters at this stage.
    Agree with the above and Sids post.

Not wanting to digress into another thread. But, Ardley did what he could in January and conducted himself well in the circumstances.

With 4 games to go, tall order, still all to play for. Being abusive does not help our chances.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Sums up my feelings as well, nice guy trying his best. I don't think he's the right man for us and still not sure of his style of play but I do wish him the best in his future endeavours. If that's with us then I'm fully prepared to be proven wrong.

Funny,how nobody complained about the title on the thread & the 2 that are now,contributed to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Agree with the above and Sids post.

Not wanting to digress into another thread. But, Ardley did what he could in January and conducted himself well in the circumstances.

With 4 games to go, tall order, still all to play for. Being abusive does not help our chances.
    Being supportive doesn't seem to have achieved much either as the fans have turned up in numbers much higher than the players have deserved ALL SEASON. Our average attendance has us 3rd behind Lincoln and MK Dons and 1000 higher than 4th (Swindon) and 2000 more than 6th!

Nobody on this site will be worried as nothing untoward has been said here that I've seen, it will be the numpties like Chris Hallam on twitter and facebook that are a few sandwhiches short of a full lunch box and think they're untouchable on social media.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast