+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some posters on here must be sweating

Some posters on here must be sweating

I have always said that some posters on here go too far with their vile comments aimed at the clubs owners & managers. Many comments are abusive and probably libel - perhaps the idiots who post such comments will now take note.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47935921

Someone`s knocking at the door.

Good move. It's time people learned to behave themselves on social media. It's not a parallel dimension, you shouldn't do or say anything on the internet that you wouldn't say in 'real life'.

Maybe the fans can go after the club under trades description act as empolyer of footballers
    Must have been bad though
    Last edited by irishpete; 15-04-2019 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Good move. It's time people learned to behave themselves on social media. It's not a parallel dimension, you shouldn't do or say anything on the internet that you wouldn't say in 'real life'.
    “Here here” - vile abusive comments aimed at individuals are unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Maybe the fans can go after the club under trades description act as empolyer of footballers

“Some may not get the chance - they might be locked up for making spelling errors”
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 15-04-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Someone`s knocking at the door.
    Not surprising that action has been taken. As this sheitehole of a season draws to a close, you could only see the situation getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Agreed you can make points without the need to be really offensive.

I can't see anyone on here being worried to be honest, I'd say Facebook and twitter on the other hand is a different matter but not sure what's been posted as don't check those sites.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I can't see anyone on here being worried to be honest, I'd say Facebook and twitter on the other hand is a different matter but not sure what's been posted as don't check those sites.
    MIG might be a little worried.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast