+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mrs CT not too happy.

The windows don't look pristine either. You would have thought that if a prominent Miller is going to put a picture on an international football debating forum then the glass would be smear free.
    He,s not going to like this when he wakes up over the pond and sees this thread is he.

Red and white tarmac is the best answer. Far more durable

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    That's what happens when you post a pic on here.
    I got the same some time back with hanging baskets and Roland rat.🤣😂😃
    Yes Crash I remember doing you the Roland Rat. One of my finest works.

No wonder Mrs CT is not happy. There's definitely summat missing from that border

That's better!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Got to be honest Frog, I'm quite concerned about the rendering as well. It looks like CT had a house party where everyone got drunk and then he suggested "lets all do DIY"
    Got to say that I was expecting the end of season party to be at his this season but I just cant see it. We could take with us some other coloured tulips to get on the better side of Mrs. CT if only he's say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post

That's better!
    Brilliant Wrinkly - Didn't even damage the flowers

Perhaps when you said there will be summat popping up for you soon, Mrs CT got the wrong idea pal....

That Warne Gnome is brilliant they should sell them in the club shop.

Bloody'ell, it's a good job I didn't take a photo of the ones on the side of the house that needs some work!!

I'll just have to move if it's that bad...(but I'm taking the Warney Gnome with me, Wrinkly - that's brilliant!)

I'd be happy to host the end of season party, Frog, if we manage to stay up. You can all paint the tarmac in the parking area red and white (nice idea, Grist.) Another lovely surprise for Mrs CT. Brin's probably got cans left from the painting Millmoor weekend a few years back!)

Mrs CT often gets the wrong idea, Riley. Not sure how we managed to have four kids!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12