+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: o/t Notre-Dame on fire

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Aren't all frogs?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I thought that also Frog Mi owd.......ribbit ribbit my friend, I respect you and as a part time Frog you're not all that bad.

CAM, go and stand in the corner or get yourself on the naughty step at the foot of your stairs.....

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Anyone else think Macron is a slimy horrible tw@t?
    He's like a white Sadiq Khan.

What Macron is gleefully pleased about is that this fire has deflected all the s.hit he had been daily experiencing, to with the poor way he was running the country. It's a wonder he wasn't toasting his marsh mellows on the embers.......
    Last edited by Brin; 17-04-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What Macron is gleefully pleased about is that this fire has reflected all the s.hit he had daily been experienced to with the poor way he was running the country. It's a wonder he wasn't toasting his marsh mellows on the embers.......
    Maybe it's like Hitler and the Reichstag fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I thought that also Frog Mi owd.......ribbit ribbit my friend, I respect you and as a part time Frog you're not all that bad.

CAM, go and stand in the corner or get yourself on the naughty step at the foot of your stairs.....
    Who posted that? I think my identity might have been stolen? I'd blame Mrs CA but I'm pretty sure she hasn't got the handcuffs off yet from our earlier 'training session'

Believe it or not I once worked for a company that managed to burn down the factory during the worst flood for a 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Superb bit of backtracking.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle lol
    What do you think I have backtracked on?

Wriggle, wriggle lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Wriggle, wriggle lol
    haha, if me "wriggling" is a means of injecting some joy into your life believe me I'll quite happily wriggle away!! Maybe if there was more joy in the world it would be a happier and less bitter place.

Unfortunately it appears here to be being used as a mask to avoid answering reasonable questions when you have nothing of substance to add. Got any comment on what you think I backtracked on?

Wriggle wriggle lol.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast