+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: o/t Notre-Dame on fire

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    haha, if me "wriggling" is a means of injecting some joy into your life believe me I'll quite happily wriggle away!! Maybe if there was more joy in the world it would be a happier and less bitter place.

Unfortunately it appears here to be being used as a mask to avoid answering reasonable questions when you have nothing of substance to add. Got any comment on what you think I backtracked on?

Wriggle wriggle lol.

Promises, promises

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Promises, promises
    Wriggle wriggle lol

Far too easy. The predictable ones are always the easiest to catch.

The promise to wriggle away broken already, that didn’t last long did it?

Far too easy. The predictable ones are always the easiest to catch.

The promise to wriggle away broken already, that didn’t last long did it?
    By wriggle away I was saying "I will continue wriggling".

Believe it or not I'd like your life to be happier.

Oh look a flying pig

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I get some of that Frog and yes it pisses me off that they have set a donation fund up but let’s not forget that there are very religious people out there andnsomething like this would be very upsetting for them especially at this time of year.

I myself think it’s quite sad that a building like that has caught fire but I’ll get over it, I’ve easily got over the guest and chrimes

Don't you think it's rather a shame that millions if not billions in donations has been raised for a building [for that is what it is]
    but how much was raised for the 70 or so poor souls that perished in Grenfell Tower which I still stands today
    Shows our priorities as humans

Probably down to the fact that donations to rebuild Notre Dame are tax deductible.

Grenfell Tower is now old news.

Probably down to the fact that donations to rebuild Notre Dame are tax deductible.

Grenfell Tower is now old news.

Oh that's alright then

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Don't you think it's rather a shame that millions if not billions in donations has been raised for a building [for that is what it is]
    but how much was raised for the 70 or so poor souls that perished in Grenfell Tower which I still stands today
    Shows our priorities as humans
    Certainly can't remember all this fuss when Envy and the Khyber burned down.

Whilst beggers have been moved from outside the buildings of a supermarket chain they have put up signs begging for donations to rebuild the bloody thing.

Not only that this supermarket chain is one of the biggest in the world and will benefit from tax relief from the donations it gives!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast