+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watford

Watford

Hopefully our so called stars are watching the game tonight and realise the amount of effort watford are putting in as a team. They need to get it in their heads it is needed by them in the last four games. No use sulking and wishing they would of tried harder just do it.

& playing with 10 men after Deeney got sent off

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Hopefully our so called stars are watching the game tonight and realise the amount of effort watford are putting in as a team. They need to get it in their heads it is needed by them in the last four games. No use sulking and wishing they would of tried harder just do it.
    That's why they are in the Premier League and we are bottom of League 2. Obvious really!

And............................................... ......................................they lost

Mig not obvious at all i think you misunderstood. I am pointing out the amount of effort and teamwork that they put into a game which is the minimum notts players should do but havent done regardless of which division you are in really. And they are safe, whilst we are going down and you would of thought notts would put that amount in really. Yes t-u-i-n they lost as one would expect against arsenal with 10 men but they fought hard and could of got something they didn't sulk and give up.