+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shamima Begum Wants Legal Aid

Shamima Begum Wants Legal Aid

Any thoughts on this as she wants the public purse to fund her legal case.

Let her rot in hell!

I’m so fed up of seeing this mongs face on TV. But it just goes to show our screwed our rules are regarding Legal aid.. i’m sure i heard that the families of the birmingham victims were initially denied legal.. then you have this scumbag trying to get help. You just couldn’t make it up. The less we see or hear of this lousy lowlife scum the better.

Disgraceful, the wretched woman deserves nothing from this country. The idiots that sanctioned this obviously care more for loathsome creatures like her than they do about looking after our ailing old folk.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Disgraceful, the wretched woman deserves nothing from this country. The idiots that sanctioned this obviously care more for loathsome creatures like her than they do about looking after our ailing old folk.
    As ever, the legal profession again exploiting the public purse.

They need to wrap her in Semtex and send her to to wherever the ISIS “brothers” are being held.

Then they can all fk off to “paradise” together only to find they haven’t each got seven virgins waiting for for them but only her rancid t w a t!

Has anybody mentioned the so called 'human rights' issue here yet, regarding this wretched appalling woman ?.
    Normally the money grabbing lawyers and even certain politicians are all over this sort of thing, claiming she and people like her still have certain rights etc.
    Well, what about the poor people who she stood back and watched get tortured and killed eh. And dare I ask it, did she even take part in those executions herself in anyway ?. (and let me say/ask the word 'allegedly' here!)

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I’m so fed up of seeing this mongs face on TV. But it just goes to show our screwed our rules are regarding Legal aid.. i’m sure i heard that the families of the birmingham victims were initially denied legal.. then you have this scumbag trying to get help. You just couldn’t make it up. The less we see or hear of this lousy lowlife scum the better.
    Good one Regis. Made me laugh reading your post but hey so true about the Birmingham victims! Hope she gets a stick of Semtex being leaving!

Many emotive comments are being made regarding this subject. However, trying to be objective, it is very difficult to justify the vast amount of money that will be spent on granting her legal aid. We have far more deserving cases in various areas of our society. Nobody forced her to leave this country to join this dispicable group and I'm sorry, but she does not deserve our help or sympathy. Not only that, but there is doubt that she was just a 'housewife' and was actively involved in their evil activities.

Her trial should only last a minute or so.
    Prosecutor: " Did you travel to the Middle East to support ISIS?"
    Her "yes"
    Case closed.
    Judge " Solitary confinement for life. Next"
    Should take about 3 minutes. Still cost a few grand though!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Any thoughts on this as she wants the public purse to fund her legal case.

Let her rot in hell!
    she and people (filth)like her hate this country but only to glad to live here for the handouts.now we’ve got a ex chief superintendent of the met,babu I think his name his a friend of the family by all acount .coming out and blaming the police the school she went to ,radicalisation bullsh#t you either want to do something or you don’t.could any baggie be radicalised to become a villa or wolves fan.liars the f#cking lot of them.one question whos going out there to bting her back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)