+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jimmy shan it is then

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    No l am no way a villa fan what I am saying is villa _ Boro _ derby _forest _sheff utd _leeds they would all give it a good go in the premier but we would not our owner will not spend the money it would be a waste of time we are a championship club and that's where we should stay I just think villa are the strongest team in the play offs
    But Brunt has another two years in the Premier League. There will be clubs again after Dawson and Jay Rod ready to offer 15 million plus again.

Regardless of whatever happens - it’s never the Boards fault so watch your back Jimmy!
    Last edited by baggieal; 16-04-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Well we've got rid of DM who did wonders with the kids.
    When Shan fails we'll sack him so that'll be two limbs that we've hacked off.

Come on it's just a flesh wound you coward!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionmad View Post
    Well we've got rid of DM who did wonders with the kids.
    When Shan fails we'll sack him so that'll be two limbs that we've hacked off.

Come on it's just a flesh wound you coward!
    Shan is doing a good job but he lacks the know how of good managers such as Smith in the most important three games in years. I will be willing Shan on like the next person but equally - lets face facts his appointment was again the cheap option. Will Jenkins fall on his sword if it ends in tears? The Board never take responsibility and if you invest feckall you usually get feckall in return.

On the positive - I pray Shan succeeds but can’t see it - also a pain Derby is the last match before those important two games as momentum is a great thing going into the play offs..

Quote Originally Posted by jcbALBION View Post
    I couldn’t give a flying d uck about the vile or anybody else....let’s get behind the manager,and behind the team till the end of the season ....come on you baggies
    That's strange that you should answer a reply post to Palmeras as if it were to you....are you a doppelganger perhaps?....

It's nice to see so many actually 'coming out' and supporting Shan saying all the things I have posted since he took the job on. Boing Boing !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    No l am no way a villa fan what I am saying is villa _ Boro _ derby _forest _sheff utd _leeds they would all give it a good go in the premier but we would not our owner will not spend the money it would be a waste of time we are a championship club and that's where we should stay I just think villa are the strongest team in the play offs
    I know where you are coming from Palmeras....Boing Boing !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)