+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An in depth look at Daniel Stendel

I have spent the early afternoon in the rays of the sun sat in a Meditation Circle with palms splayed to let in peace in a hay meadow just artside Hebden Bridge. One of the circle asked, "Does anyone know of one whose mind is not at one with Zen ?"
    I said, "I know of one, let his name be Bill".
    "What troubles him ?"
    I replied, "He feels the need to support the actions of Dog whatever he does".
    The Circle chanted--

"Let Bill be at one with this man named Dog. Let Barnsley FC be within us all. In---
    Aar Minds, Aar Hearts, Aar Souls"

It's nothing to do with you Bill what I do but there's one thing I'm not backing these owners until they show their cards

Weers Ben Bill ? Int allotment wi Weed , perhaps the Gardener knows !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Weers Ben Bill ? Int allotment wi Weed , perhaps the Gardener knows !!
    Bill and Ben were one of the first drug gangs dealing in cannabis or "pot" azzitwo known then. They were known on the street as the "Flower Pot Men". "Weed" wo the Mr Big importing the cannabis weed.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I have spent the early afternoon in the rays of the sun sat in a Meditation Circle with palms splayed to let in peace in a hay meadow just artside Hebden Bridge. One of the circle asked, "Does anyone know of one whose mind is not at one with Zen ?"
    I said, "I know of one, let his name be Bill".
    "What troubles him ?"
    I replied, "He feels the need to support the actions of Dog whatever he does".
    The Circle chanted--

"Let Bill be at one with this man named Dog. Let Barnsley FC be within us all. In---
    Aar Minds, Aar Hearts, Aar Souls"
    Ah Grasshopper .As you know I don't support the actions of the "Dog" I just try and give balance to all this dog kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    It's nothing to do with you Bill what I do but there's one thing I'm not backing these owners until they show their cards
    I agree its nothing to do with me whether you support the club or not.I gave some positives about the owners in my previous reply but you obviously chose to ignore or not comment on them.The cost of relegation is around a 6 million deficit which in the past Mr Cryne absorbed either by his own money or giving the club a loan.The new owners have also had a relegation to contend with so the 6 million deficit will be on there shoulders.Mr Cryne to me was and always will be a hero for what he did for this club.I just feel with your negative comments you are not prepared to give the owners any credit now or any time in the future.If you want to blame them for our relegation that's up to you.Unfortunately 3 teams go down every season for lots of different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Ah Grasshopper .As you know I don't support the actions of the "Dog" I just try and give balance to all this dog kicking.
    Nice one Bill.

( May I offer the thought that one important reason we were relegated was Goat (and the owners) appointing Morais within weeks of their takeover )

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nice one Bill.

( May I offer the thought that one important reason we were relegated was Goat (and the owners) appointing Morais within weeks of their takeover )
    Yes that's very true but hindsight is a wonderful thing.It was an expensive lesson for them.

I agree its nothing to do with me whether you support the club or not.I gave some positives about the owners in my previous reply but you obviously chose to ignore or not comment on them.The cost of relegation is around a 6 million deficit which in the past Mr Cryne absorbed either by his own money or giving the club a loan.The new owners have also had a relegation to contend with so the 6 million deficit will be on there shoulders.Mr Cryne to me was and always will be a hero for what he did for this club.I just feel with your negative comments you are not prepared to give the owners any credit now or any time in the future.If you want to blame them for our relegation that's up to you.Unfortunately 3 teams go down every season for lots of different reasons.
    Yes that's very true but hindsight is a wonderful thing.It was an expensive lesson for them.
    I just can't understand bill why you have this "the owners can't do anything wrong" appraisal sorry but in the real world you could be be in for a big disappointment with them don't get me wrong I hope it doesn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I just can't understand bill why you have this "the owners can't do anything wrong" appraisal sorry but in the real world you could be be in for a big disappointment with them don't get me wrong I hope it doesn't happen
    That's not true though is it.I have never said the "the owners can't do any wrong" All I've done is point out what they have done.I can't comment on what they haven't done because I can't see the future.You say "I could be in for a big disappointment" maybe but then again we might be in for years of success.You don't no and neither do I.
    Do you agree with the points I made in reply yesterday?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast