+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An in depth look at Daniel Stendel

An in depth look at Daniel Stendel

I dont know how many of you have seen this video, but this little Sky sports piece about Daniel Stendel is very interesting. Theres comments on here from Paul Conway, Adam Davies, & Kenny Dougall etc, and its a bit of an insight into the bloke who is managing/coaching us at the moment.

What an honest passionate guy a real jewel too good for this club unless the owners change their ways running the club he will definitely go and better himself that is a certainty

OGC Nice could be looking forra coach if Vierra legs it to Lyon.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    OGC Nice could be looking forra coach if Vierra legs it to Lyon.
    Gareth Barry lined up to replace DS !

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    What an honest passionate guy a real jewel too good for this club unless the owners change their ways running the club he will definitely go and better himself that is a certainty
    No one man is bigger or better than the club.Stendel is a fantastic manager who as come to Barnsley after liking the clubs vision for the future.We could have (like you said we would) sell our best players,but we didn't.We've tied down our arguably best player Mowett on a new three year deal that would have cost a bob or two.The owners have now for the first time introduced 0 finance to help fans get there season tickets with no extra charges.I'm sure you will soon run out of ideas of attacking the owners when theres nothing to attack.I'm sure you'll be taking advantage of getting your cheap season ticket for next season.

Bill,

When evaluating the new owners Zen will be achieved if you think like the newt sat on the riverside stone--

"Have the strength and patience to wait until the mud settles and the water becomes clear. Only then is all revealed and, like the clear water, clarity of mind and true Zen will bring peace and happiness".

Happy Valley Buddhist Centre.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Bill,

When evaluating the new owners Zen will be achieved if you think like the newt sat on the riverside stone--

"Have the strength and patience to wait until the mud settles and the water becomes clear. Only then is all revealed and, like the clear water, clarity of mind and true Zen will bring peace and happiness".

Happy Valley Buddhist Centre.
    Very poetic SBR.I have both the strength and patience to see what awaits our great club.Some though are a little less patient and are attacking every move without foundation.I think your wise words should be more adhered by them. "Wait and see what happens in the future" Kendray Free Church

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    No one man is bigger or better than the club.Stendel is a fantastic manager who as come to Barnsley after liking the clubs vision for the future.We could have (like you said we would) sell our best players,but we didn't.We've tied down our arguably best player Mowett on a new three year deal that would have cost a bob or two.The owners have now for the first time introduced 0 finance to help fans get there season tickets with no extra charges.I'm sure you will soon run out of ideas of attacking the owners when theres nothing to attack.I'm sure you'll be taking advantage of getting your cheap season ticket for next season.
    No I will not I've said in a previous post buying early bird St is like buying a car and not seeing if it's got an engine

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I dont know how many of you have seen this video, but this little Sky sports piece about Daniel Stendel is very interesting. Theres comments on here from Paul Conway, Adam Davies, & Kenny Dougall etc, and its a bit of an insight into the bloke who is managing/coaching us at the moment.

I like the way he tucks his shirt into his underpants.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    No I will not I've said in a previous post buying early bird St is like buying a car and not seeing if it's got an engine
    So if we're in league one you'll not get one but if we go up you will.Thats the spirit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast