+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, Scorers, attendance vs Mcdonalds 20/04/19

Some negativity on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Because it makes more sense for the posts to be in order and you work your way through them, you can click the page of the thread you want to go straight to instead of just clicking the title and going to page one every time too. Do you read everything out of order or scroll half way down the page and then work your way back up again? That seems bizarre to me but to each their own I suppose
    I'm with you on this one. On the list of threads there's a button by each one that will take you straight to the latest post. For those that order posts like Elite, that button is absolutely redundant. As you say, it's personal preference. I'd be interested to know if it's 50:50 or whether there's a bias one way or the other. When it comes to e-mails though, the vast majority start writing replies at the top of the edit window so preceding messages get pushed down the screen. I know just one perverse old codger who insists on contributing at the bottom of the stack, which gets pretty convoluted very quickly if there are multiple correspondents. She's from Yorkshire though so I guess that probably explains it.

Back on topic. 1-3. We'll score first, of course, just to generate some hope.

The point we're going to get between now and the end of the season will probably come in the last game.

Here's a perfect example of how to take a simple fkn score prediction topic, and eventually turn it into a brexit thread, as it will no doubt become. Either that or a slanging match between Elite and Trickeh.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Back on topic. 1-3. We'll score first, of course, just to generate some hope.

The point we're going to get between now and the end of the season will probably come in the last game.
    I'm going for the same:

Notts 1 - 3 Fake Wimbledon

O'Brien

Att: 7001

I also think Macc and Yoevil will lose, so we'll have to carry on with the whole 'we're still in with a chance' charade for another few days.

0-2

6 points over easter and out the drop zone, destiny in our own hands for the final 2 games starting with-

Notts 2-0 MK Dons

#STILL BELIEVING

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Some negativity on here.
    No there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by 1862tonez View Post
    6 points over easter and out the drop zone, destiny in our own hands for the final 2 games starting with-

Notts 2-0 MK Dons

#STILL BELIEVING

COYP
    I'll have a pint of that too please Tony

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    No there isn't.
    Oh yes there is.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast