+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, Scorers, attendance vs Mcdonalds 20/04/19

Score, Scorers, attendance vs Mcdonalds 20/04/19

Right, let's kick this off:

Maggies 2- 1 MK Dons Stead (pen) Enzio Att 6,500

Crewe 4 Hovel 0

Cobblers 1 Macc 0

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Right, let's kick this off:

Maggies 2- 1 MK Dons Stead (pen) Enzio Att 6,500

Crewe 4 Hovel 0

Cobblers 1 Macc 0
    Notts 0 . MK 4. Same team as per the Crewe game wit the same effort..

As above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    As above ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
    I'm a bit intrigued by posters who put "as above", because it's always "as below" for me. Why would you choose to see the oldest posts first? If a thread runs to several pages it must direct you to page one, which could well be days or even weeks old.

Surely it's better to see the most recent posts at the top of the page?

Notts 0-2 MKD

Att 7,025

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm a bit intrigued by posters who put "as above", because it's always "as below" for me. Why would you choose to see the oldest posts first? If a thread runs to several pages it must direct you to page one, which could well be days or even weeks old.

Surely it's better to see the most recent posts at the top of the page?
    Because it makes more sense for the posts to be in order and you work your way through them, you can click the page of the thread you want to go straight to instead of just clicking the title and going to page one every time too. Do you read everything out of order or scroll half way down the page and then work your way back up again? That seems bizarre to me but to each their own I suppose

Arguably our finest hour of the season came in the first hour at MK Dons until the joke penalty and sending off, so if we can extend that to 90 minutes, I’ll go for a battling 1-0 to us. We’re desperate for a convincing home performance, let’s hope we’ve still got 2 in us.

Also, we are unbeaten at home against the top 3, so hopefully we can extend that good run on Friday against the 4th-placed side.
    Last edited by nw6pie; 16-04-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Notts 1 MK 3.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Arguably our finest hour of the season came in the first hour at MK Dons until the joke penalty and sending off, so if we can extend that to 90 minutes, I’ll go for a battling 1-0 to us. We’re desperate for a convincing home performance, let’s hope we’ve still got 2 in us.

Also, we are unbeaten at home against the top 3, so hopefully we can extend that good run on Friday against the 4th-placed side.
    Notts 1 MK Dons 2

Hemmings for us

The Chuk dude for the Dons twice

relegation all but confirmed and will be next Monday this side have run out of fight and the manager doesn't know how to inject it quite clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Because it makes more sense for the posts to be in order and you work your way through them, you can click the page of the thread you want to go straight to instead of just clicking the title and going to page one every time too. Do you read everything out of order or scroll half way down the page and then work your way back up again? That seems bizarre to me but to each their own I suppose
    I scroll down to the last post I read, then read the new ones in order.

It just seems weird to me to go to post 1 every time you view a thread, but as you say, each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I scroll down to the last post I read, then read the new ones in order.
    Snap

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast