+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your Derby County player of the year!

Who is your Derby County player of the year!

I'm going for Richard Keogh with Tomori a close second. I don't think anyone else comes close!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    I'm going for Richard Keogh with Tomori a close second. I don't think anyone else comes close!
    Agreed.

Tomori with Bogle close 2nd for me.

Hard to split Keogh and Tomori but to put with the constant childish abuse i think Keogh shades it for me Although would love to get Tomori on loan again

Mount would have been in with a shout was it not for one short and one long absence with injury. His short break was followed by a drop in form and I think that was caused by him being brought back too soon.

Wilson too in and out and also unable to stay on his pegs to win it despite the 14 goals.

Commendation for Bogle as well.

Has to be either Keogh or Tomori and I think that having Keys alongside him has helped Tomori to progress the way he has which is why I plump for Keogh.

It has to be Keogh winning by a short head from Tomori with a specal mention for Bogle who has made great strides and is developing into a special talent!!

Keogh, close second Tomori. I say again Tomori has at least a dogs chance of being something special

Bogle young player of the year IMO.

Realistically it’s got to be keogh...... no one else has been in the first team like him and no matter what anyone says he gives his all to the Rams!

It’s Tomori!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)