Get your very own personalised Views from the Kop gifts!
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Classic Commentary Clip....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,784

    Classic Commentary Clip....

    Just listened to this. Chills. The financial gulf that now exists between the likes of Chelsea and Notts was narrower then of course but what a moment

    Who remembers?

    https://89xiwq.am.files.1drv.com/y4p...drts=230117520
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-04-2019 at 09:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Ah nice one Swale! Do I remember?? Was listening to it with my Dad, it's mad, as the comms I went on I could almost remember the words! Thanks for that.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,366
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just listened to this. Chills. The financial gulf that now exists between the likes of Chelsea and Notts was narrower then of course but what a moment

    Who remembers?

    https://89xiwq.am.files.1drv.com/y4p...drts=230117520
    Can't open the file. Is it from the league cup match at Stamford Bridge in the early 00s? If so, I was there. Great game. Caskey played Veron off the park.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,784
    Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Can't open the file. Is it from the league cup match at Stamford Bridge in the early 00s? If so, I was there. Great game. Caskey played Veron off the park.
    No this is Harkouk's goal at Stamford Bridge to take us up in 1981. Just open in a browser and it should play for you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,366
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No this is Harkouk's goal at Stamford Bridge to take us up in 1981. Just open in a browser and it should play for you.
    Ah before my time. I count myself lucky to have seen Notts when they weren't awful (early 90s), but I also realise that I missed the best years.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just listened to this. Chills. The financial gulf that now exists between the likes of Chelsea and Notts was narrower then of course but what a moment

    Who remembers?

    https://89xiwq.am.files.1drv.com/y4p...drts=230117520
    Doesn't work

  7. #7
    Really? I just clicked it and boom, Rashid scored!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Doesn't work
    Oh dear. Working fine for me in Chrome on Win10

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,486
    Here's Christie's opener and Harkouk's goal against Chelsea.

    I was there that day. Great game and result.


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Here's Christie's opener and Harkouk's goal against Chelsea.

    I was there that day. Great game and result.

    Incredible that Clive Walker played against us for Brighton at Wembley in our promotion to the top flight over ten years later!

  11. #11
    Ahhh, timely stuff! And I loved that all yellow change kit.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Here's Christie's opener and Harkouk's goal against Chelsea.

    I was there that day. Great game and result.

    Me to......
    I remember there being one policewoman guarding the gate when the Chelsea fans came on the pitch and were looking to get at the away fans..!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •