+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: syp ..

syp ..

Update in relation to Barnsley Football Club incident
    Date published: 17 April 2019 13:23
    Dated: 17 April 2019 14:08:22
    Officers investigating an incident at Barnsley Football Club on Saturday 13 April 2019 have arrested a man on suspicion of racially aggravated public order offence and racially aggravated assault.

The man attended at a police station and was arrested today, Wednesday 17 April. He remains in police custody for questioning.

We would ask members of the media and the public to refrain from speculation in relation to this incident as it could potentially harm the investigation.

Enquiries into the incident are ongoing.
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 17-04-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Joey Barton tunnel attack police ARREST man over 'racially aggravated assault'

Barton was involved in an alleged clash with Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel in the tunnel at Oakwell on Saturday

Barton was involved in an alleged clash with Barnsley boss Daniel Stendel in the tunnel at Oakwell on Saturday

Police investigating Joey Barton's alleged 'tunnel attack' have arrested a man.

A South Yorkshire Police statement said: "Officers investigating an incident at Barnsley Football Club on Saturday 13 April 2019 have arrested a man on suspicion of racially aggravated public order offence and racially aggravated assault.

"The man attended at a police station and was arrested today, Wednesday 17 April. He remains in police custody for questioning.

"We would ask members of the media and the public to refrain from speculation in relation to this incident as it could potentially harm the investigation.

"Enquiries into the incident are ongoing."

Nicky Butt arrested Imediatley for alleged assault on a woman yesterday ? I fear this case against Barton , may not end the way "we may" think it should

I'm hoping it doesn't disrupt things , playing wise

I would hope that the players are really stirred up for this one and the rest of season giving all for manager

Barton has sunk even lower in my view of him if, allegedly of course, he has used Stendel's nationality as a reason to assault him. As if the alleged assault wasn't bad enough on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Barton has sunk even lower in my view of him if, allegedly of course, he has used Stendel's nationality as a reason to assault him. As if the alleged assault wasn't bad enough on its own.
    Wi dunt kno it's him yit ? Iffitiz , that fella needs soortin sharpish

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wi dunt kno it's him yit ? Iffitiz , that fella needs soortin sharpish
    Tha reyt. It cudda been wunna them "gentlemen" that escooarted Barton to his getaway car.

He got off the bus when the team arrived..... your honour
    Why did he leave in a car?
    IF it is Mr Barton then I applaud the racial aspect of the arrest.
    The Football authorities can deal with the bit that the false within their jurisdiction, and ban him for life.

Since when have germans been a race. Surely he's white. Surely it's xenophobia

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Since when have germans been a race. Surely he's white. Surely it's xenophobia
    The German leader in the Second World War seemed to believe the Teutonic race existed and was superior to all others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast