+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Merchandising

O/T Merchandising

Bristol City fans 'outraged' that Cadbury's Easter Eggs have been re-branded and they are being charged a 'rip off' price of 7 pounds.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-47960714

Isn't that the whole point of merchandising? Do they think that when they pay 50 quid for a shirt they are actually getting one worth 50 quid? Would it have been better if the club had included a cheap chocolate egg instead of an identifiable branded one?

Are people today just being outraged for the sake of being outraged and getting their 15 minutes? Yes!

Well I’ve advertised myself as a fantastic expert lover.
    Nobody has complained yet CAM. 😊

You have only been ripped off if your daft enough to buy one, there’s also club mugs bought by mugs

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    You have only been ripped off if your daft enough to buy one, there’s also club mugs bought by mugs
    You mean you don't have the RUFC crest embossed on your balls when you are playing a round or even around

Been down to NY to get a new kit for my 5 year old granson. Not had any in since Christmas and getting new ones in June. That's what I was told I've since been told they run out of new kits in November. Proper amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Well I’ve advertised myself as a fantastic expert lover.
    Nobody has complained yet CAM. ��

Pocket, all well and good but do you really know what an expert is?

Let me enlighten you. An Ex is a has been and a spurt is a drop under pressure. So what you're actually saying is you're spent and, also you spurt a drop easily. Hardly a good advert as a 'fantastic expert lover'.

I’m completely outraged at this thread.

Where’s the complain button?

Do I get a refund?

Is there any compo?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You mean you don't have the RUFC crest embossed on your balls when you are playing a round or even around
    I only play with a round with balls that start with “tit” CAM, even when I play like one ��

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I’m completely outraged at this thread.

Where’s the complain button?

Do I get a refund?

Is there any compo?

Grist, I can put you in touch with a good legal eagle.......'Oh Kerr, I've got you a client'

Got to be careful with that advice, the council is having a clamp down on fake goods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast