+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mcleish

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Some more from Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes, who was talking to the media earlier this afternoon.

He's had to sidestep a few questions on his interest in replacing Alex McLeish.

"I’m not getting drawn into that, the big fella has just lost his job today," he said. "I’ve stated often enough about where I see myself being here, I enjoy being here."

Aw come on! Show some ambition. You'd be a great fit in that job.
    Pity McInnes didn’t say that it would be a job he definitely would be interested in. David Moyes will get the gig.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Pity McInnes didn’t say that it would be a job he definitely would be interested in. David Moyes will get the gig.
    Davie Moyes will rule himself out in the next day or so.

People forget that McLeish got the job because no one else wanted it,I don’t think that’s changed.

It doesn't have to be a Scottish manager. Lots of backward footballing countries have foreign managers to try and improve their game.

It doesn’t really matter who the manager is anyway,as long as Scottish players are picking and choosing when they are willing to play the national team will never be successful.

That should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago.

F**k the SFA & their wee Masonic cronies like McRae & Petrie.
    That’s my contribution to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    "I’ve stated often enough about where I see myself being here, I enjoy being here."
    F@ck sake

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Davie Moyes will rule himself out in the next day or so.

People forget that McLeish got the job because no one else wanted it,I don’t think that’s changed.
    I will be very surprised if Moyes rules himself out as he will currently struggle to get a gig anywhere with his current record.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    L*rs played for us. Ebbe was the manager. Similar surname, but no idea whether or not they were related. Airbrushed from history, it seems, but I found this years ago (the link is now missing).

>>>Skovdahl, Lars (MF); Dk.; BK Esbjerg 1962-65; Aberdeen (Sc.) 1965; FC Bremerhaus 1965-68. U-23: Nor. (63 twice); E. Ger. (63).
    >>>

Attachment 12409
    Esbjerg - wasn't that the Club we got Jens Petersen from?

^^^Yes.

So, Stuart Baxter...

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I will be very surprised if Moyes rules himself out as he will currently struggle to get a gig anywhere with his current record.
    Is this not him basically saying he doesn’t want it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...tball/47719505

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast