+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mcleish

The SFA could think out of the box and give it the McInnes and Clarke as Co managers on a part time basis.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    The SFA could think out of the box and give it the McInnes and Clarke as Co managers on a part time basis.
    The SFA thinking?!

oh my sides......

That's a good one that.
    When's your first gig?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I’d thought that. Even as a part time basis to get them through the next two matches. If all our best players are available we should have enough to beat Cyprus at home

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Perhaps you could ? anyway, hope all is well, Mrs M’s funeral is next Friday at Feterreso.....no need to respond on a banter forum obviously, however, I’m sure there will be a nice turnout to support the family.

SF
    Ah, I'd heard she wasnae well but snr hasn't yet advised she'd passed.

Age brings news of this ilk too frequently.....

Right now, Ah'm strugglin tae think o' a better candidate for the Scotland job than Billy Connolly.

Apparently Clarke’s said he’d be interested at some point in international management.. no brainer surely?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Right now, Ah'm strugglin tae think o' a better candidate for the Scotland job than Billy Connolly.
    Thats a good shout right there neeps, Billy has plenty of experience and I would put Kevin Bridges under his wing and that could very well be a winning combination right there.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Apparently Clarke’s said he’d be interested at some point in international management.. no brainer surely?
    The problem with Clarke is he will base himself in London (where his family still lives) so will spend the majority of his time watching games in Englandshire so we will end up back in the days where the squad is full of Liam Bridcutt and James Morrison type players. For all his fault at least McLeish has given players like McKenna a chance. I also think he will hold out for a much better paid English club job e.g. Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    The problem with Clarke is he will base himself in London (where his family still lives) so will spend the majority of his time watching games in Englandshire so we will end up back in the days where the squad is full of Liam Bridcutt and James Morrison type players. For all his fault at least McLeish has given players like McKenna a chance. I also think he will hold out for a much better paid English club job e.g. Fulham
    I think that’s going to happen with whoever gets appointed.

McLeish gave debuts to 20 players,the likes of McKenna,O’Donnell and Souttar who are guys that deserve to be given time to become international players.

The next guy will probably bring back the likes of Snodgrass,McArthur and Hanley who to me have already proved that they aren’t good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    he will base himself in London (where his family still lives)
    I never knew his family still stayed in that London, I read someplace his reason for taking the Killie job was to get himself back into his home locality.
    I just assumed that included his wife and weans.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast