+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the sainteees

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    And off the park? Strangely unmotivated to drive the 30 minutes up the road, i think it was the same trip a few weeks ago that's put me off!!
    was meaning players mate

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I said we needed 3 wins out the first 4 to give us a shout last day.

Really fancy st m to turn over Livvy on Saturday so will need to beat Perth to keep gap the same.....accies v well I'm no so sure.
    Dees must win...no sure how you can really fancy St Mirren... they're a fu@kin heap and the main reason why we still have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    was meaning players mate
    I know mate. I just meant the fans are even lacklustre.

I just had my season ticket renewals through and it’s the same price as Dee season tickets. Scratching my head!

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Dees must win...no sure how you can really fancy St Mirren... they're a fu@kin heap and the main reason why we still have a chance
    Team they are playing have little motivation and a few livvy players are moving on.

Team we are playing motivation comes because it's us.

I'd also fancy us to beat livvy

I know mate. I just meant the fans are even lacklustre.

I just had my season ticket renewals through and it’s the same price as Dee season tickets. Scratching my head!
    yip totally understand what you are saying re laclustre H,i doubt iv experienced anything like it in the years iv supported the dees,
    the derry has been strangled and a derry in full voice helped win many a game in days gone by,pity certain people never realised that,apathy abound and its been driven from within dens

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Fans have lost faith in the club even if it was just blind faith.....it's gone.

Heard it all b4 're going down, won't be a disaster, games at 3pm, bring thru youngsters, reset the club (admittedly that's new), derbies....maybe aye maybe no but won't be Saturday 3pm.......it's all bull relegation will be a disaster.....but the fans are past caring....imho.
    I think our last few seasons in the spl have been a "disaster" maybe it would take something like relegation for the board to start treating the fans a touch better,also we will no doubt require another rebuild whatever league we are in so maybe not the disaster you are predicting.

And off the park? Strangely unmotivated to drive the 30 minutes up the road, i think it was the same trip a few weeks ago that's put me off!!
    Been going to Dens regularly since 1967. Once went to 115 games, home and away, on the trot, but won't be going to Perth. Totally sickened by the way our club has been mismanaged. Bought my season ticket for next year so that the club doesn't lose out financially but might not even go to the last two home games against Accies and Buddies. McIntyre GTF!

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    yip totally understand what you are saying re laclustre H,i doubt iv experienced anything like it in the years iv supported the dees,
    the derry has been strangled and a derry in full voice helped win many a game in days gone by,pity certain people never realised that,apathy abound and its been driven from within dens
    Some fans wanted the Derry shut on pravda...as it wouldn't make a difference....some said a few hundred here and there not renewing didn't matter....it wudnt make a difference.....some said harrasing anyone under 21 in the Derry didnae matter.....it wudnt make a difference....some say relegation won't matter as the fans will return to see a winning team.....hmmm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPringle View Post
    Been going to Dens regularly since 1967. Once went to 115 games, home and away, on the trot, but won't be going to Perth. Totally sickened by the way our club has been mismanaged. Bought my season ticket for next year so that the club doesn't lose out financially but might not even go to the last two home games against Accies and Buddies. McIntyre GTF!
    Watch yourself Noah will be along to shout defeatist.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)