+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the sainteees

the sainteees

anyone not up for this game on the park can just ffkkkk off early

huge huge game,really hope no player is gobbing off in the press before this one.

really hope their lot are back home howking neeps by half time

DDYB

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    anyone not up for this game on the park can just ffkkkk off early

huge huge game,really hope no player is gobbing off in the press before this one.

really hope their lot are back home howking neeps by half time

DDYB
    And off the park? Strangely unmotivated to drive the 30 minutes up the road, i think it was the same trip a few weeks ago that's put me off!!

Fans have lost faith in the club even if it was just blind faith.....it's gone.

Heard it all b4 're going down, won't be a disaster, games at 3pm, bring thru youngsters, reset the club (admittedly that's new), derbies....maybe aye maybe no but won't be Saturday 3pm.......it's all bull relegation will be a disaster.....but the fans are past caring....imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Heard it all b4 're going down, won't be a disaster, games at 3pm, bring thru youngsters, reset the club (admittedly that's new), derbies....maybe aye maybe no but won't be Saturday 3pm.......it's all bull relegation will be a disaster.....but the fans are past caring....imho.
    100% this

Not all are defeatist like you.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Not all are defeatist like you.
    What's defeatist about stating relegation will be a disaster.....pretty much has been every other time.

As for the fans have lost faith looking at home and away attendances it looks like around 30% to 40% have already and more will follow.

It's been pointed out by me and many others how quickly it cud all go wrong if the board (Yankee and local) and staff continually ignored reasonable grievances.

Doubt we will have over 2k at Perth, the team won't receive "great backing".....it never does now and we will more than likely lose by a couple.

Defeatist or realism...maybe both.

What's defeatist about stating relegation will be a disaster.....pretty much has been every other time.

As for the fans have lost faith looking at home and away attendances it looks like around 30% to 40% have already and more will follow.

It's been pointed out by me and many others how quickly it cud all go wrong if the board (Yankee and local) and staff continually ignored reasonable grievances.

Doubt we will have over 2k at Perth, the team won't receive "great backing".....it never does now and we will more than likely lose by a couple.

Defeatist or realism...maybe both.
    I’ll stick with defeatist.

Yer only happy when yer phuckin moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I’ll stick with defeatist.

Yer only happy when yer phuckin moaning.
    That's a bit defeatist.

I'm very happy most of the time now.

And I'll probably have a good moan at home to Hamilton but I'm generally pretty happy.

Need to win at least 4 games ,won 4 all season gemmes phucked,was speaking to colleague yesterday who said the Tic game was the breaking point players were gutted at losing a goal in the 18th minute of time added ,genuinely thought after Tynecastle midweek we would stay up with a bit to spare ,wtf happened after that result nah we're doon never kicked on since we had our foot on the dabs throat , possibly once in a generation opportunity missed completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Need to win at least 4 games ,won 4 all season gemmes phucked,was speaking to colleague yesterday who said the Tic game was the breaking point players were gutted at losing a goal in the 18th minute of time added ,genuinely thought after Tynecastle midweek we would stay up with a bit to spare ,wtf happened after that result nah we're doon never kicked on since we had our foot on the dabs throat , possibly once in a generation opportunity missed completely.
    I said we needed 3 wins out the first 4 to give us a shout last day.

Really fancy st m to turn over Livvy on Saturday so will need to beat Perth to keep gap the same.....accies v well I'm no so sure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)