+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Joshua fight off.

O/T Joshua fight off.

I know like myself there are a few boxing fans who post on here hence this post. Apparently Jarrell Miller has failed a drug test so his licence has been revoked to fight Joshua on June 1st. If proven and upheld, what a nutter he must be to throw away a fight and lose his purse money rumoured to be £5,000,000.

The New York State Athletic Commission refused him a licence to fight on 1 June after he returned an "adverse finding" in a drug-testing sample. "The facts will prevail and I shall be vindicated," said Miller, 30.
    "My team and I stand for integrity, decency and honesty and we will fight this with everything we have."

Miller returned the adverse finding on 20 March and his team have now requested his B sample be tested.

But the decision by NYSAC - who sanction the bout - has currently left Joshua without an opponent for his US debut at Madison Square Garden.

"This was a voluntarily test that I was very happy to do and these results came just one week after another voluntarily test that I had taken which was completely clean.

Why commit to do a voluntary test having only completed a voluntary test the week before? Obviously thought he'd get away with that one and they'd leave him alone to carry on doing what he allegedly does.

No panic I will step in ready to fight.
    I’ll do it for half that. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    No panic I will step in ready to fight.
    I’ll do it for half that. ��
    I'll be your corner man and CAM can manage the bucket and slops

Failed because they found some urine in his drugs sample

Already looking for another opponent he will fight just not cheeseburger Miller. B sample has been requested .

I cannot believe no-one has suggested Joey"the bomber" Barton yet.