+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Klopp/Guardiola- are their jobs safe .

Klopp/Guardiola- are their jobs safe .

I was listening to a footy fan giving his opinion on manager security on Talk S****t and he said that Guardiola was brought in solely to win the Champions League. After spending millions and watching his team brush aside most of the opposition, he still hasn’t achieved his objective.
    As for the guy with the big white smile near Stanley Park, he was brought in to win the Premier League. Just like his equivalent down the East Lancs Road, he has also spent a fortune , but in his 4 year tenure so far, he hasn’t won any trophy at all.
    My question is this- how much longer are the owners of these two clubs prepared to wait in order for these two to achieve their objective ? Surely it cannot be much longer. What do you think ?

Sorry malwayne, I really do not give a flying phuck about either of them.

Klapp has a much easier run of fixtures than Gladioli...but has the chompinonions League, and Barca to come....but neither can afford to drop points - then MC have a game in hand - they win them all and they'll take it with a point regardless....so who'll be moved on or choose to leave....I don't know....but am sure if that happens, they'll get plenty of offers from elsewhere....so doubt they're too worried - could even retire, write a book, spend more time with the family.....do the rounds on Tv, punditry,commentate...a shampoo ad even....perhaps their own brand of ice cream or make a record - can they sing ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sorry malwayne, I really do not give a flying phuck about either of them.
    That rolling doughnut is going to take a hell of a battering BT as I also couldn’t care less.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    I was listening to a footy fan giving his opinion on manager security on Talk S****t and he said that Guardiola was brought in solely to win the Champions League. After spending millions and watching his team brush aside most of the opposition, he still hasn’t achieved his objective.
    As for the guy with the big white smile near Stanley Park, he was brought in to win the Premier League. Just like his equivalent down the East Lancs Road, he has also spent a fortune , but in his 4 year tenure so far, he hasn’t won any trophy at all.
    My question is this- how much longer are the owners of these two clubs prepared to wait in order for these two to achieve their objective ? Surely it cannot be much longer. What do you think ?
    They might have more money than us Mal but we all have a similar dilemma. If any of City, Liverpool or Burnley get rid of their manager, just who do they replace him with who will be guaranteed to do better ?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)