+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Kieffer Moore

Back in the squad tomorrow

That's fantastic news , wow what a boost that is .

I thought it’d be Plymouth, and said on the Prediction thread. Surprised he’s being brought in against the Shrews as they kicked us up amd down Dale at their place. Who’s dropping out?

I’m made up for Kieffer. If this is true

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I thought it’d be Plymouth, and said on the Prediction thread. Surprised he’s being brought in against the Shrews as they kicked us up amd down Dale at their place. Who’s dropping out?

I’m made up for Kieffer. If this is true
    Will be on the bench jules I would imagine .

Good news but he'll obviously not be match fit and one couldn't blame him for going into challenges tentatively. Wi art being negative, can he make the difference in the last 4 games? Not so sure missen, it's asking a lot. Having said that, if we miss art on automatic he'll be handy in the play offs and probably more settled

For me, it’s a bonus. Having another angle and tool in our box. Another way to play, another problem for the opponent.
    Imagine if it all goes right !!!

Soooo excited!

To be fair we have done well adapting without him, just hope the lad is ok and not being rushed back. Having said that when we were on Sky you could see he thought it was a load of crap having to sit out!
    Not expecting him to be brilliant but Woodrow will be better with him alongside that’s for sure.

I'd start him get the game won then rest him.

Big boost to the team if he is fit and raring to go - great day to play some good football and looks like we will have A good attendance, really looking forward to the game COYR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast