+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Wigan Athletic ***Matchday Thread***

To lose at home to Wigan is bad but to lose when they have 10 men for most of the game is inexcusable. Forget we struggle against certain tactics bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by magnificowhite View Post
    I am well aware of what they did today as I sat through that ****e. Celebrate of course but thought it was a bit over the top that’s all.
    Just seen the replay of sending off and that was harsh to say the least. I am also aware that they totally deserved it and we deserved **** all.
    I say again, what do you think our fans would do in similar circumstances? Exactly the same, and so no criticism from me, not after what their team did, and ours didn't.

Well I think that is the last of the twists/turns for this season looking at the remaining fixtures for us and the blades.
    Can't see the blades losing anymore and can see us losing against Brentford and Villa..then it will be the usual f*ck up in the play-offs.

Thanks Leeds..it was good while it lasted..now back to reality.............

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    We've struggled against teams who have packed a deep lying defence all season, and lost to the ones that have been able to break quickly. Yes this is a new low, losing against 10 men, but it's a very similar performance to Hull, Brum, QPR - so i wouldn't say the team were any more sh1t today than for those games. We just really really struggle against that type of set-up, and clearly Bielsa tried to do something different today to try and solve the problem, but if anything his changes made it worse, but he clearly saw history repeating itself (which it did in the end anyway) so made those halftime changes to try and get a different outcome.
    If you can see it, why can't Bielsa (and don't tell me we don't have the players to do the job, we do, they just don't get adequate game time, instead of which we continue to "depend" on the likes of Harrison (yea, he scored a goal, big f00king deal, he from a PL club, he should be scoring a f00king hatful!), and the donkey Forshaw, instead of giving the likes of Clarke and Shackleton REAL game time.

Playoffs are more likely, and equally likely is that we will fall at the final hurdle, like we usually do, especially if the players can't identify occasions when their utmost is required any better than they did today.

Very disappointed. ****ed my Easter break already. I will probably be divorced by Monday
    MOT

Don't think i can find the willingness to post again this season.
    Deflated,totally deflated.
    Looking like a Smirnoff weekend.

Was driving across Scotland getting occasional update on 909AM. Nearly stuck car in ditch. Painful. Managed to see final 10mins. They defended every ball. We wasted loads. All Allioski passes down wing were overhit (during final 10). Ah well, til next time....

Numb and gob smacked, that was meant to be our easier game, feel sick now, 1 up and I thought, here we go, how wrong was I, feel even sicker thinking we would now be one point behind Norwich and a couple of wins we would be there, now just utterly deflated, Brentford away I can't see us getting anything, villa at home maybe a draw...after that it's probably not worth bothering about....as for the play offs....forget it, West brom and villa will slaughter us.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Don't think i can find the willingness to post again this season.
    Deflated,totally deflated.
    Looking like a Smirnoff weekend.
    Sharing your pain billy.

I don't even have the energy to boot the neighbours cat!

Gutted.com

Just hoping now Wba catch us and we play Villa in the play offs
    That will save a trip to that **** hole in london
    In the summer go for the Barnsley manager these German managers seem to know what they are doing just look at liverpool norwich and Barnsley the thought of some **** like BFS Moyes or some other Relic makes me sick

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)