+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Wigan Athletic ***Matchday Thread***

Leeds United - v - Wigan Athletic ***Matchday Thread***

Leeds United boss Marcelo Bielsa could stick with the same side that started the 1-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday.

Defender Liam Cooper suffered a muscle injury in the warm-up for that match and Gaetano Berardi is likely to continue in his absence.

Wigan defender Danny Fox is a doubt after limping off in the 1-1 draw with Norwich City.

Belfast Andy is a great guy.

Nick Powell could come back into the starting XI after coming off the bench in that game.

Second-placed Leeds are three points clear of Sheffield United in third, with four games remaining, while Wigan are two points above the relegation zone.

Match facts:

Leeds United are looking to complete their first ever league double over Wigan Athletic, having won 2-1 earlier this season.

Wigan have lost just one of their four league matches against Leeds at Elland Road (W2 D1 L1), a 2-0 defeat in December 2013.

Leeds have never lost a home league match on Good Friday (W3 D4 L0), winning 2-1 against Bolton on Good Friday last year.

Wigan Athletic have won three of their past four league matches on Good Friday (W3 D0 L1), winning 3-0 against Oldham Athletic last year.

Marcelo Bielsa has won 25 league matches this season - a joint-record in a Leeds manager's first Football League campaign in charge along with Dick Ray, who won 25 in 1927-28, when the club won promotion to the top-flight.

Wigan have won just one of the past six Championship matches in which they have gone ahead (W1 D2 L3).

3 - 1.

MOT.

We really are indedited to you Andrew. Nobody else can start a thread, or copy and paste a preview like you do.
    Line 4, ffs catch yerself on mucker.

Just checking you can read! 🤣

PS. It's not as simple as you. There's a bit of Tiny url/ Tiny pic to be done, especially with links! Thank you! PS. PS. I'm hardly gonna write the review myself!

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    PS. It's not as simple as you. There's a bit of Tiny url/ Tiny pic to be done, especially with links! Thank you! PS. PS. I'm hardly gonna write the review myself!
    I remember when you did the art work

any free way to watch the leeds today? (i'm not saying links or streams coz i know exactly what will come up, 2bh, free way is asking for an american motorway isnt it, geez i can't win!) lol

Come on Leeds
    Still at work hoping to catch 2nd half
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    any free way to watch the leeds today? (i'm not saying links or streams coz i know exactly what will come up, 2bh, free way is asking for an american motorway isnt it, geez i can't win!) lol
    I just PM one over to you

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    I just PM one over to you
    Can you pm me a link
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    I think you just did say "links" and "streams"😉

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)