Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
We the fans, who are effectively the life-blood of Queen of the South, had courteously asked many, many times for an attacking formation including young Connor Murray and overlapping full-backs to add ammunition for our front players and at last we were granted that simple request.

On top of that, Queen of the South to a man gave 100%, - tracking back whenever they lost a ball and never giving Dunfermline any space...once more something we have asked for, - because it damn well works! (How else were Livingston promoted last year?)
Furthermore, - our two best previous performances of the season against Ross County and Ayr Utd were down to playing with that level of intensity.

5-0 would not have been an unfair score-line on Saturday, and all we can ask is that same style of performance is produced against County and Thistle.

There were several contenders for the man of the match on Saturday with Wilson edging it, - but Michael Doyle was utterly immense, while Jordan Marshall's energy was amazing, - get those two signed up please! Young Connor put in a great shift, while Stirling covered every blade of grass, and still managed to argue with the ref, Doyle and Jacobs!

Without gong through the entire squad, I think it would be fair to say that Saturday's game might have been the best of the season in terms of the whole team working and pulling together. There were no shirkers and for me I would like to thank the team and management for at last giving the fans something to enthuse over...…..well done guys!

good post jardi ,we defo did look alot more attack minded v the pars albeit the pars for me didnt turn up on the day ,tho i reckon we would still have beat them , on the part about getting players signed up ,well we dont have a manager signed up for next term yet so i reckon that needs to be done before any player signs up .