+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Doonhamers vs. Pars

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Get Wilson signed up!

the queens players gave it there all ,but the pars just looked like thay were there to make up the numbers ,there season as good as over ,still only 3 points between us and bottom and it will be hard to take anything up at dingwall ,and i reckon partick will get something from the ayr game ,falkirk look gone tho as thay have united and ross co to play i reckon queens v partick on last day will be a relegation dogfight for both clubs .

Thankfully it was too late yeah. Two very poor teams but we did what we had to do. Hard to say what the new keeper is like, as he was never tested. Surprised with his inclusion so, given the importance of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    I was not surprised in the least...
    Yep. I'd have been amazed if Mehmet hadn't started today. Given the horrid goal we lost last week and that neither of our keepers inspire confidence it was a change GN had to make IMHO.

Well that was a great result for us the day,well worth my trip back hame Mon the south

You have to look at our team and say why are we down the bottom?!?!. Totally bossed it today. Every player put in 110%.
    Pleas of support looked to have worked as well.

One more victory will guarantee us avoiding automatic relegation.
    It is going to come right down to the last game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Yep. I'd have been amazed if Mehmet hadn't started today. Given the horrid goal we lost last week and that neither of our keepers inspire confidence it was a change GN had to make IMHO.
    Totally agree. Reading between the lines of the manager’s post Alloa interview, I was not surprised to see Mehmet in either. Good strong hand to flick the ball away to the side in the first half from a very rare Pars shot on target. They were on holiday. I think any of our rivals would have beaten them today too. Having said that, I was well pleased with the team’s effort and attitude today. What a terrific player Wilson is! Wish we could hang on to him.

Get Wilson signed up!
    No chance of signing Wilson. He is highly rated at Kilmarnock

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)