+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Shrewsbury Town Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Considering how long Kieffer's been out I thought he had an exceptional 30 minutes out there .

Never looked as though he'd been out of the side to be fair .

Remarkable .
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Fo the second game in succession a crime (allegedly) was commited at Oakwell. Shrewsbury were robbed ovva point, maybe three. From as early as the second minute Shrewbury ed at least three or four one on ones on goal. This is the difference between Championship and Third Division finishing. We waint gerraway wi it next season if we gu up. Add to this their point blank eeader that bounced up and went ovva bar.

(Just fo Roma-- a saw the 50-50 lass walking in today wi, a think, her dad. She wo wearing an off the shoulder pale lilac top, black slacks and blue deck shoes. She wont selling. A got mi ticket frum the curly haired lad, The lasses spot wo tekken by a rough arse looking lad wia stick. A cuddant eear a word the PA speyker lad wo saying so a dunt know if av wun or not )

We were sh1te first 20 mins, scrappy, edgy but then took the lead frumma a good finish frum Mowatt frum edjja box. Their No 7 looked good but sumdi on their teeam lashed in a shot fo 1-1 near endda first heyf. They were all ovva us early in second heyf and grarnd wo gerrin restless but Brarn finished well and we then hit the bar. They edda chance or two near end but Davies saved us.

I thought a draw wudda been a fair result and, if anything, Shrewsbury shaded it on good chances created. Good to see Kieffer back.
    Cheers SB , Chris Kamara sed Same almost , wat wa Keefa like ? Didee wear an helmit ? Warree a threat? , didee earrd ball ? , a bet 50/50 lass missed me
    Last edited by Romared; 19-04-2019 at 08:05 PM.

She was selling today...... looked lovely. Fresh and summery.
    That’s missed a treat Roma. It was nice to see her.
    Be even nicer if we knew if wid won or not.......
    Maybe she should do the half time announcement....

She musta cum art later then. A got theear early, just after wun-o-clock to buy me seearzen ticket befooar queues started. A wo leaning on railings in sun when a wo surrounded by sum lads on bikes who ed cycled all way frum Shrewsbury. The looked hot and sweaty.
    Then this Fostering Team arrived and set up the banner ararnd me. I only just escaped tekkin ooam a family of kids wi me.
    Big Kieffer won the eeaders he went up fo. Not wearing protection, unlike thee wi the 50/50 lass she tells me.
    Thullevvto change that PA bloke. The young kid that read the teeam art wo only bit a cud meck art.

I'll be the first to admit I've been harsh on Kieffer at times this season , possibly wrong about him on several levels .

He changed the dynamics yesterday when he came on , he was bloody magnificent given his lay off and the nature of it .

As soon as he came on Beccles and co at the back for Shrewsbury's easy afternoon came to an abrupt end .

He bossed em , now they had a problem and we had a massive option up top .

Kieffer Moore take a bow son , glad to see you back and happy for you to shove some of my comnents this season right down my throat .

It was a massive lift to the team and the crowd, and as you say, something for their big defenders to think about.
    You could say the same about Lindsay & Cavare. Both critisised early season, but we miss them badly when they're out of the side.
    Williams is promising but full of potentially costly mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    She was selling today...... looked lovely. Fresh and summery.
    That’s missed a treat Roma. It was nice to see her.
    Be even nicer if we knew if wid won or not.......
    Maybe she should do the half time announcement....
    Winning number on Website 187701 fo £1200 notes. Mine wo 186025 so a wo a long way art.

Couldn’t hear the announcements in the east stand upper - sounded like a problem with the PA system.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Fo the second game in succession a crime (allegedly) was commited at Oakwell. Shrewsbury were robbed ovva point, maybe three. From as early as the second minute Shrewbury ed at least three or four one on ones on goal. This is the difference between Championship and Third Division finishing. We waint gerraway wi it next season if we gu up. Add to this their point blank eeader that bounced up and went ovva bar.

(Just fo Roma-- a saw the 50-50 lass walking in today wi, a think, her dad. She wo wearing an off the shoulder pale lilac top, black slacks and blue deck shoes. She wont selling. A got mi ticket frum the curly haired lad, The lasses spot wo tekken by a rough arse looking lad wia stick. A cuddant eear a word the PA speyker lad wo saying so a dunt know if av wun or not )

We were sh1te first 20 mins, scrappy, edgy but then took the lead frumma a good finish frum Mowatt frum edjja box. Their No 7 looked good but sumdi on their teeam lashed in a shot fo 1-1 near endda first heyf. They were all ovva us early in second heyf and grarnd wo gerrin restless but Brarn finished well and we then hit the bar. They edda chance or two near end but Davies saved us.

I thought a draw wudda been a fair result and, if anything, Shrewsbury shaded it on good chances created. Good to see Kieffer back.
    Arr gorra that Artfit shi dint wanta Earsta Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr gorra that Artfit shi dint wanta Earsta Egg
    Tha wunna these" Millennium New Men" in touch wi thi feminine side and knowing wot wimmin want. Av no chance ageeanst fooak like thee.

She did look gud tho.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast