+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Shrewsbury Town Match Thread

Barnsley v Shrewsbury Town Match Thread

These are the games why we spend so much of our time supporting the club when it's utter shyte or the matches are totally meaningless and dead rubber end of season fayre .

A beautiful bank holiday and Oakwell bathed in sunshine on the brink of something very special , automatic promotion .

These times don't come around too often , we've had to wait almost 22 years to be in such a position .

Go seize the opportunity reds .

UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO .

Be on the short journey from Wakey soon COYR

Am expecting a good report tunneet frum lottaya , warts anorl , " no tunnel vision " !

As Lindsey gone AWOL not even on bench is he lame??

The football gods were shining on us today , no doubt about it .

Defence all over the shop , Lindsay needs to get back asap .

I counted at least 3 one on ones that Davies saved us with , tremendous goalkeeping .

I'll take it .

Not shining on us so much as you might think.
    I don't know where you were sat but the officials got a couple of decisions badly wrong leading up to those chances.
    I watched it on iplayer and they were going mad when they gave a throw in to them which was clearly ours, and a corner that should have been a goal kick.
    I had the Portsmouth game on TV at the same time and the 2nd half was played entirely in the Portsmouth half.
    Then in the 92nd minute they crossed into the box , their man wasn't flagged for offside, then handled it, and they smashed it into the net.

Charlton gone now 1 out of 3 for auto + Luton. Need Lindsay back quick Jackson lacks composure and confidence as well as ability same last season. Pinnock a rock in defence won every header as well as playing the ball forward in style, Pinillos not far behind. Williams average game today Cavare i think will start against Pymouth, Davies thank you!
    Thiam needs benching don't see how he starts so many games.
    Great to see Moore back in action looked good.
    3 wins should do it .....i hope!

Fo the second game in succession a crime (allegedly) was commited at Oakwell. Shrewsbury were robbed ovva point, maybe three. From as early as the second minute Shrewbury ed at least three or four one on ones on goal. This is the difference between Championship and Third Division finishing. We waint gerraway wi it next season if we gu up. Add to this their point blank eeader that bounced up and went ovva bar.

(Just fo Roma-- a saw the 50-50 lass walking in today wi, a think, her dad. She wo wearing an off the shoulder pale lilac top, black slacks and blue deck shoes. She wont selling. A got mi ticket frum the curly haired lad, The lasses spot wo tekken by a rough arse looking lad wia stick. A cuddant eear a word the PA speyker lad wo saying so a dunt know if av wun or not )

We were sh1te first 20 mins, scrappy, edgy but then took the lead frumma a good finish frum Mowatt frum edjja box. Their No 7 looked good but sumdi on their teeam lashed in a shot fo 1-1 near endda first heyf. They were all ovva us early in second heyf and grarnd wo gerrin restless but Brarn finished well and we then hit the bar. They edda chance or two near end but Davies saved us.

I thought a draw wudda been a fair result and, if anything, Shrewsbury shaded it on good chances created. Good to see Kieffer back.

Considering how long Kieffer's been out I thought he had an exceptional 30 minutes out there .

Never looked as though he'd been out of the side to be fair .

Remarkable .

It's a no brainer Lyndsey and Moore have got to play these last 3 games

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast