+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs MK Dons 19.04.19

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Ardley's 23rd league game, half a season, and he's lost more than double the amount he's won. His points per game ratio is now worse than Sheridan, only Fullarton stands in his way for being the worst manager we've ever had at this level (and he was only here for 12 games).

You can blame the players or the chairman for a poor season, but with Macc and Yeovil being equally as bad, any half decent manager could still have kept Notts up. Ardley is to blame for taking us down, beyond useless. I really do think we'd have more points if they'd just put Crossley in charge.
    Agreed. I don't even think he believes he can get us out this mess, hence those 'if we go down, I'll be able to look myself in the mirror' comments. Stop talking about looking in the mirror and figure out a way to beat the bang-average teams we play week in, week out.

It looks like he has totally run out of ideas, if he had any in the first place. Yet again I cannot work out what our tactics or style of play is. It all just seems hopeful, rather than organised or calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Macc have lost 3-1

Well, in a minute. It really is a race to the bottom. We are so crap we can't even compete with the dross who lose every week.
    Macc (good luck to 'em by the way, no axe to grind there) probably cannot believe their luck:
    "No matter how dreadfully bad we are, somehow Yeovil & Notts still manage to be even ****** worse to keep us up."

Still in it, sack Ardley, get one of the pigeons in and we might still stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I hate this but we have to accept we are going down - despite what any one of you on this forum think about me, (I know I sometimes make stupid comments - often to wind others up) I can honestly say that I am heartbroken to think that we will be relegated out of the football league. I have seen good times and bad times, I have been ecstatic and I have been frustrated - But I will always support Notts whatever league they are in.
    It’s still as it was before today’s game and we are two points behind safety so we still have a chance. As I’ve said before it will likely go down to the last day.

I understand and appreciate that things may look bleak with each passing game and yes we are not doing ourselves any favours as other teams results go our way but we don’t capitalise on it. We have and still are masters of our own destiny.

It just shows you have to be really really bad to get relegated out of the football league for us to still be with a chance of staying up after the past three games we’ve only got 1 point and yet the gap has not increased.

I am not giving up and still believe that these players do have it in them and can do enough so that we do stay up on the last day at Swindon.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Because he is a moron ?
    You do talk some rubbish, Rose was ill and nearly didn't play, he nearly came off at half time

It isn't that the players ain't trying it is that we lack quality and were beaten by a classier side.
    Listen to what Stall said at the end, that is why they are 4th and going for automatic promotion
    I was at the game and saw it first hand.
    People calling the manager because he took this player off or put that one on without knowing we had illness and injuries during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You do talk some rubbish, Rose was ill and nearly didn't play, he nearly came off at half time
    Must be lots of people talking rubbish then.

One thing is for sure we will go down with this cockney d#ckhead in charge.

Only Fullarton worse than him in recent times but carry on backing a loser.

It isn't that the players ain't trying it is that we lack quality and were beaten by a classier side.
    Listen to what Stall said at the end, that is why they are 4th and going for automatic promotion
    People calling the manager because he took this player off or put that one on without knowing we had illness and injuries during the week.
    We played MK off the park under Kewell. If it wasn't for the ref we would have won that game.
    There's no time for excuses, action needs to be taken. We're about to drop out of the league, we have to give ourselves a chance.
    ARDLEY OUT!

Why play someone who isnt fit then ???

I dont care what Stallard or the tool next to him says yes MK Dons are a good side but we lose to EVERYONE at home even a ten man Exeter who are as bad as us form wise.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Why play someone who isnt fit then ???

I dont care what Stallard or the tool next to him says yes MK Dons are a good side but we lose to EVERYONE at home even a ten man Exeter who are as bad as us form wise.
    Because he was still better than the rest half fit.
    The thread is about today's game so that is what the comments are about

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast