+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Swansea City Post Match Thoughts

I saw that GF and it wasn't representative. Whoever made up those possession percentages must have copied them from a previous game.
    I'd say 55/45 to Swansea was closer.

Just for clarity Swans were under the cosh from about 80 mins to 98th and I didn't mean for the whole game.

I'm not sure where the ref got 8 mins added time from though. Maybe 4 mins would have been more realistic

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    71% possession doesn't sound like Swansea were under the cosh.

For a lot of the game BBC Sport had it at 75/25

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I saw that GF and it wasn't representative. Whoever made up those possession percentages must have copied them from a previous game.
    I'd say 55/45 to Swansea was closer.

Just for clarity Swans were under the cosh from about 80 mins to 98th and I didn't mean for the whole game.

I'm not sure where the ref got 8 mins added time from though. Maybe 4 mins would have been more realistic
    Stats can say many things. 71/29 sounds about right although for most of the first half they were content to knock it back & forth across midfield and being patient waiting for that one telling pass.

We actually had more shots than them, same shots on target (8each) and we won easily on corners.
    Most important stat is the goals conceded one.

.....UTM......

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456