+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agent Johnstone

Agent Johnstone

Doing his best to fugg things up for us, terrible goalkeeper, looks muscle bound to me, 007 has to start v Reading.

His footwork is terrible. He doesn't concentrate. He doesn't command the defence. And now he has mastered the fine art of kicking the ball straight into touch. I am struggling to see how he has progressed this far in the game.

I have to be honest, when I saw the goals live at the game I didn't realise how badly Johnstone was at fault. When I saw the replays on TV I realised that he should have stopped both goals. I have defended him for most of the season but I now do feel that we need a change and should give Bond a chance. Mind you, if I had my way, Myhill would be first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I have to be honest, when I saw the goals live at the game I didn't realise how badly Johnstone was at fault. When I saw the replays on TV I realised that he should have stopped both goals. I have defended him for most of the season but I now do feel that we need a change and should give Bond a chance. Mind you, if I had my way, Myhill would be first choice.
    Got back and thought the shots must have moved in n the air a fair bit
    Couldn’t be more wrong

Johnstone is awful, has been all season

The back 3 were awful again

We got quite lucky their keeper was awful too

Would love another 3/6 points at least we could worry Leeds or Shef Utd

Villa are worrying me right now

We've had some awful goalkeepers down the years, Cumbes and Crichton to name a couple, but this guy Johnstone is just truly awful, looks to be muscle bound, has very little agility or suppleness aka Bruce Grobbelare, Tony Godden, Ray Clemence. For me Bond has to be given a go before Johnstone costs us promotion.

Next match would be the ideal time to blood Bond. He deserves an opportunity given Johno’s recent errors.

I like Bond a lot. very assured.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Got back and thought the shots must have moved in n the air a fair bit
    Couldn’t be more wrong

Johnstone is awful, has been all season

The back 3 were awful again

We got quite lucky their keeper was awful too

Would love another 3/6 points at least we could worry Leeds or Shef Utd

Villa are worrying me right now
    The first one went right through him. After watching it back last night I couldn't work out why he didn't save it.

I must admit that I am in the camp that would like to see Bond given a start in the next match.
    He certainly isn’t going to improve sat on the bench week in week out. If Johnstone is playing out of his skin then it is tough to give him a rest but I think he needs a rest at the moment.

Saw the goals this evening. Saves ought to have been made to both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)